Chapeter 5: Hospital

Jc's POV~

This is all my fucking fault! I shouldn't have left them alone! We rushed into our car noticing Vic starting to cry. I then sit next to her and start comforting her. I then feel a tear roll down my face. Why did this have to happen?

"CAN THIS THING GO ANY FASTER?!?" I scream.

"Jc if we go any faster we will get a fucking ticket! Don't worry it's right there." Ricky points out.

We then all get out of the car. I run in.

"We are here for Ava Grace and Jaylen Caylen." Vic tells her.

"And you are related how?" She asks

"Brother and sister."

"Legal age?"

"We are 18"

"Well here's what's wrong. Ava has a broken bone in her arm, nothing major, unlike Jaylen. It seems that she still hasn't woken up. She has a lot of bruises and her skull is cracked. She will need stitches, but we don't want to give her that procedure without her being awake just incase she finally wakes up and we are doing the procedure." She tells us. Vic then falls to the ground crying her eyes out. The boys come and grab her and sits her down.

"Can we see them?" I ask.

"Yes but 2 at a time please."

I then go a grab Vic. we first go to room 202. Ava's room.

"Hey princess." Vicky says putting a smile on her face.

"Vicky! Jc!" she says.

"Hey beautiful. You got your cast?" I ask her.

She then reveals her bright pink cast.

"I got it in pink!" she squeals.

"You sure did didn't you?" Vic says to her.

I just stand there trying to pull of a "smile" even tho it looks worse then Kian's face.

We then leave and let Kian and Sam go in.

Kian's POV~

Me and Sam walked into Ava's room.

"Hey Princess!" Sam says putting a smile on his face.

"Hi munchkin." I tell her.

"KIKI SAMMY!" She screams.

"How are you feeling darling?" Sam asks.

"I'm a little hurt..." I then try holding back tears for her sake. We have a random conversation before leaving her room. Trevor, Ricky and Connor refused to see them in this condition so they didn't go in but wrote them letters. We then all left the hospital and went to Panera because Ricky got hungry.

-

Sorry u haven't written in a while guys just was a little hurt in my hearttttt❤️ love you guyssss!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️