Chapter 3

Sam's pov

DAMNNNNNNNNN. She is smoking! I'd pound her till her legs fall off. All of the other guys seem to love her, especially Connor. Each time one of us bring a girl into the house, Kian has to have sex with them. ALWAYS! Connor looks like a drooling fool. Like I've never seen him like this. He literally looks in love.

That sucks for them because I'm getting her and no one may stop me. I walk up to her room only to see her underwear on the ground. Black lace too! I then pick them up, run to my room, pull off my pants and underwear, and start to jack off. What? you can't judge me! I'm a guy that's what I do. I then start moaning her name. I then hear footsteps. I then clean up and put my underwear on and walk out. I then bump into Jc. (I cringe at this pls kill me)

"Dude were you just moaning my sisters name?!?" he looked mad.

"Ummmmm. Look dude I'm really sorry it won't ever happen again I couldn't help myself." I tell him sincerely.

"Fine. I'm sorry too, I haven't seen her in years I just don't want her getting hurt by my friends." he says, his back sliding down the wall.

"Hey it's ok none of us will do that. Although I may have given her the hate look just because it was really early." I tell him.

"Dude! it was like 12:00!"

"Still early man. Anyway I gotta go downstairs my tummy growling" I tell him.

"Kk see yuh!"

I then start walking downstairs. I feel really bad now.

A/n:The next couple thought chapters will be short chapters because I don't want then to think too long😂

Edited a/n: why did I write this?