2 faced (chp 6)

Kayla pov

"Ma you heard from bree ?" No why baby ? "She doesn't even know i'm here yet or she just didn't come by ?" Ma looked at me weird "i don't know baby she been distant with me as well."

"She works at gals and panties store 20 minutes away. Go see her baby." After thinking long and hard i grabbed my keys and told Tina to come on. Before i could leave ma door open and out came that tall guy who had flowers with no shirt on just gray sweats. "Ma you nasty i said laughing."

23 minutes later i was at the store i cut the car off and looked at Tina who was on her phone smiling like the damn kool aid man. "Bitch you happy or nah ?" "Oh my bad it's my new bae Dante."

"Ummm when did you get a bae ? " you my bestie and your musty ass keep bae on hush.
"Kayla you know i love you Your like my sister boo." Forgive me she said while pouting.

" I guess i can " i told her while looking at the store. " Pictures you showed me of yourself years ago i don't think bree is going to remember you boo."

"Guess we shall find out." We got out the car and went inside the store it smelled so good everything was like a eggshell or pink or white color. "Well hello ladies how may i help you ?" A girl asked while writing something down we walked to the counter and she looked at us. It was Bree and she looked at me and Tina smiling. "It's me bree....Kayla." Her eyes got big
Kayla as in Monroe? "yeah" Taking another look at me she asked was i sick. "Bitch do she look sick to you ?" I gave Tina a look to let her know to be nice. " Boo she think cause you smaller yo ass sick." Lord this girl ghetto. "Bitch shut up i was just asking." Bree spat at Tina and Tina almost beat her ass before a guy came and pulled Tina back. " Calm down young one he said smirking at her.

"Bree why you been so distant?" Before she could say something i seen that guy face it was the one and only Kevin. He has gotten a little taller still a skinny piece of shit with hazel eyes and blonde hair.
"Hey i'm Kevin nice meeting y'all do we have a problem sexy ?" Looking around seeing was he talking to someone behind me but no he was talking to me .

Bree looked down at her hands i couldn't see the rest of her body cause of the counter she came around and i looked at her but i had to rub my eyes and look again. She was pregnant. "OMG i said as i hugged her why you didn't tell me bree ? "Kayla PLEA-" Kevin cut her off "KAYLA AS IN KAYLA MONROE FATTY FAT BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL ?" He looked like a lost puppy.

Kevin came over to close "You went from fat ass to give me some of that ass ?" He smirked looking me up and down . Bree told him to shut the hell up. "Kevin is the dad kayla...you hate him and i didn't know how to tell you."