chapter 12 (cont)

"I love him to Kay so much I'm a mess." She said smiling a little bit her big belly kinda pushing her away from me as we hug. "Kevin is in the car i'm going to make him come in y'all need to talk because this wedding is tomorrow and my sexy ass cooked over 10 pounds of potatoes. " we both laughed i felt free and even better Kevin came in and him and Bree started talking i walked away to give them privacy and my phone was going off Kevin and before i could pick up Bree was yelling her water broke. "Shit my baby coming !" Bree yelled we got her in the car fast and on our way to the hospital.

I looked at my phone 10 missed calls from Alex i called back quickly.
"Baby you okay ?" I said covering my free ear to block other noise out.

"Kayla....mama in the hospital please come down here we had to rush her to ER she was throwing up a lot of blood they said she took to many pills." I was a mess crying all over myself "We on our way Bree baby is coming today be there in 5."

Alex POV

My mom was all i had left only family i had left. My tears just wouldn't stay in i kept trying to be strong but i couldn't i let it all out i didn't care who was watching. "Baby I'm here for you." It was Kayla she ran and hugged on me i cried in her chest. "Kayla pray with me i need God right now i need my mama." And that's what we did was pray a few minutes later Tina showed up and my mom other employees you could tell they all had love for her. God please take good care of my mom. I thought to myself.

Kayla POV

3 hours later everyone waiting to hear about boss a