Chapter 11

Kayla pov
Me and Tina was in the kitchen picking out stuff we had and writing down what we needed for this dumb ass wedding. "Okay more flour for sure and butter,potatoes and chicken we are going to go boneless to make it look more fancy ?" Tina said while writing it in her iPad. Pass few days me and Alex been sleeping together its been amazing.

There was a knock on my door and i thought it was Alex but as i opened the door it was Bree monkey ass.

"What do you want ?" I asked annoyed.

"Well it is my wedding i came to talk about the food cause some of my family need gluten free food." She said with her head moving to the side. "Can i please come in?" I moved to the side and let her in

"Who is it kay-? Before she could finish she seen Bree. " well well look who it is...why are you here you need an ass whooping?" Tina was ready already in her beat yo ass pose. I couldn't help but laugh "be cool Tina she not worth it." Bree just looked at me a little taken by what i said "well thanks for that."

"Yeah whatever." I said going back in my big kitchen to get everything ready.

"Kay you know i love yo-" before she could i said "Save the sorry i forgive you we just not gonna be best friends anymore."

She just nodded her head and sat down at the kitchen table where Tina was cutting up potatoes. "Kay i need to go cause this bitch makes me sick. " she said annoyed

"I didn't do anything to you so why the fuck you got a problem with me ?!" Bree yelled standing up with her pregnant belly.

Tina was about to swing on her but she stopped herself. " you don't get it do you ? It's people like you that make people give up on life when in reality you ain't shit and never will be. "

Tina didn't want to think back to her sister who killed herself because of girls like bree or any bullies. Looking at Tina turning away to go upstairs.

"You have to go bree...." i told her looking down at the chicken i was cutting, bree was upset she looked as if the truth hit her to hard.

"Okay sorry she said before leaving."

I ran upstairs to find Tina who was in my guest room crying her eyes out.

"Wanna talk about it ?" I asked while sitting on the bed.

"She was 16 and killed herself cause she was getting bullied about her weight and looks i always told her she was beautiful, wish i could see her one more time. "

Me and Tina held each other and cried for a good hour then went back to work for the wedding.

After going to the restaurant and dropping stuff off I went back home and Tina went home.

What a long day i thought to myself before taking off all my clothes and getting in the shower.
After my shower i got out and did my hygiene things and put on a pair of black booty shorts and a black bra.

After getting dressed i got in bed and played with my phone. Getting ready to lay down i heard a noise and got scared i got up and stood by the door someone was coming up i grabbed my screw driver and went to the noise i looked around and nothing.

I turned to go back up someone grabbed me and took the screw out my hand. "Who are you ?!" I said upset and scared. "SHUT THE FUCK UP." He said while touching my body all over,i knew that voice it was Alex i forgot about our play role night. "I'll give you anything you want." I said all seductive and biting my lips.

"Damn right you are Alex said before taking all my clothes off and started down to my treasure box and dug his tongue in my moans filled up my house.

4 hours of rough and love making sex my vagina was on hurt i couldn't really walk we been having sex for a while but i still didn't get use to his size.

"Baby you liked that ?" Alex asked while bringing me closer to him. " of course just can't walk." We both laughed we only got 3 hours before we have to go in to work. And with that we fell asleep for a good 2 hours then went to work together.