Goodnight Baby

"But I tore down my walls
And opened my doors
And made room for one
So baby I'm yours.."

» Zayn's Pov «

"Goodnight Zayn." Louis said as he past by me, heading towards his room. "Night." I say just as he shuts the door to his room. I double check around the house to make sure everyone is in bed before heading out into the cold weather. The snow was falling and I could feel the tiny snowflakes sprinkle onto my face. There was a light breeze as I walked down the sidewalk and it reminded me of the times I spent with him. The breeze blowing into our faces as we sled down the snowy hill. His face was flushed, his nose as red as Rudolph's, his cheeks tinted red, his lips were a cheery red. He looked beautiful in my eyes.

Even if he pouted about me staring at him and also was mumbling about how he wasn't even beautiful, he was. He truly was. If only I could get his mind to think how I do; he'd truly see the beauty in him. I kept walking down the sidewalk till I reached the last frat house on the street.

To Haz: I'm here love :) x

In a couple of minutes, the door was opened quickly and I was pulled inside the warm house. "Someone missed me." He pouted and grabbed my hand, pulling me up the stairs. "I really did. You didn't miss me?" He whispered softly as we entered his room, "Of course I missed you babe." I pecked his lips, deepening it a bit before pulling him into a hug. His face buried in my neck, his soft lips grazing upon my skin. (haz is gonna be short in this fic, ok!;) God it was so hard staying away from him. "Do you want to watch a movie?" I could feel his lips moving against my skin every time he spoke. For some reason, I loved it. "Yes. Put in anything." I kiss his forehead and slowly let go of him. He pouts at me but quickly runs over to his movies and picks one out. "We could watch The Avengers, what do you think?" He asks as he holds up the first Avengers movie towards my direction. "Sounds like a perfect plan love." He glances over at me with a short nod and blushes.

It's been so long now and I still can't get enough of the feelings he gives me.

After the movie is all set up, he lays down beside me. I pull him closer to my side, as he places his head on my chest. My hand immediately landing on his arm, rubbing his arm softly. He kisses my chest softly and then places his head slowly back down on my chest.

About half way through the movie, he falls asleep with my hand still combing through his beautiful curly hair. It'd be nice to stay with him and just continue to hold him all night. I love him so much but sometimes the world isn't fair. And this is exactly when it isn't.

Sadly, I slowly untangle myself from my sleeping beauty and quietly go to the TV, shutting it off for the night. I cover him up and wrap him like a burrito with his blankets. Just so he won't get cold during the night or even when he wakes up. Grabbing a pen and paper, I write him a small little note.

Didn't want to cause you trouble. You know what I mean. Love you lots xx Zayn

I fold it and place it on top of his nightstand beside his bed. Leaning down, I slowly press my lips against his forehead, letting my lips linger there before pulling away slowly. He looks so gorgeous even when he's sleeping. I slowly but quietly make my way out of the house and now I'm back into the cold brisk air.

The things you do for the people you love most.

*

OMH IM SCREAMING.. HOPE YOU ENJOYED. LET ME KNOW WHAT YA THINK. HOLLA AT YO GIRL. Ok ITS BEEN REAL. MUCH ZARRY LOVE XX

(PS IM SRRY if IT ISNT LONG ENOUGH FOR YOU, I PROMISE LONGER CHAPTERS LATER ON)

comment how your day has been going :)))))

( PS.S. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UP EARLIER BUT WATTPAD LIKES TO HATE ME)

10:13 pm Jan. 25th