Why Today?

^STRONG LANGUAGE^

"I got a million trillion things I'd rather    fuckin' do
Than to be fuckin' with you, lil stupid ass
      I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck
             I don't, I don't, I don't give a fuck
Bitch, I don't give a fuck about you, or  anything that you do"

         Zayn was finishing up his homework when Louis barged into his room. "What do you want Lou?" He looked up at him and could see that his friend wasn't sober, more like drunk off his ass. "I-I wanf yew to cum meet someones." Louis says as he holds on to the end of Zayn's bed. "Who do you want me to meet?" He says as he closes his textbook, being done with mostly all his homework. "A girh names Arabella." Zayn has to hold the urge to roll his eyes at him. "And why do you want me to meet her?" Louis stumbles over the side of the bed where Zayn was and patted his head. "You've been out of the game for sooo long." He says a little bit more sober than before. Zayn shakes off Louis' hand from his head, getting up and moving away from him. "I don't need a girlfriend, Louis. Just go back to the party and have fun." Zayn turns his back, hoping that Louis would actually leave him alone. But of course he doesn't.

"Are you hiding something from me?"

His voice sounded hurt but Zayn knew it was a guilt trip. "You know I would never hide something from you. Now please, get out." He doesn't turn around but does hear the door close quietly. Sighing, he lays back on his bed and closes his eyes, hoping for his little headache to go away.

*2O MINUTES LATER*

Instead of closing his eyes for a minute, he ended up falling asleep in an awkward position that has left his neck aching. Zayn really doesn't know what to do now; he's just hopeless. He knows the party is still going on downstairs because the music is still loud and clear. He would've been hanging out with Harry but sadly he was too busy studying with some boy named Cody. Going back to sleep honestly sounds like the best way to go right now. But as soon as Zayn gets up, his door opens and a random girl with Blonde hair is staring at him, smiling shyly.

        "Hi. I'm Arabella. Some people call  me Bella for short. Anyway, your friend said you were up here and wouldn't mind if I hanged out with you." Zayn sighs heavily, rubbing one hand down his face because Louis just fucking had to. "I don't—" Before he could even get a sentence out, she's already sitting down on his bed. "Okay then." He mumbles and fakes a smile at her as she looks up at him. "So what do you wanna talk about?" Zayn could already feel himself wanting to shoot her but actually instead shoot himself. He's tired and honestly would rather much be with Harry at the moment then be with her or even in the same room as her. And it's funny because he barely even met the girl, he doesn't know a single thing about her either. He knows one thing tho, that she seems to be someone who talks A LOT.

Someone who knows Zayn knows that when it comes to a lot of questions, don't ask a lot because he won't answer them. So instead of answering her question, he opens his door and points his finger out. "Actually, can you like leave?" That sounded rude coming out but he honestly didn't care at the moment so when she looked shocked and taken back, he snapped his fingers at her. "Don't speak English? Here, get the fuck out." He says with a proud grin playing at his lips. Huffing, she leaves the room in a hurry but leaves her purse. Not wanting to deal with it at the moment, he locks his door then settles on tossing it onto the ground.

I'll deal with it later, he thinks to himself as he lays down on his bed. His eyes slowly closing and then finally all he could see was the darkness.

^^^^^
unedited but I wanted to update this book. tomorrow (friday) is the last school day then 2wks of spring break! thank the frosty lord.〰 so hopefully more chapters during break since it's going to be quite the time at home all day. all the love babes xx