Blushing Mess

"But, for you
You,
I'd lose it all."

» Zayn's pov «     

"What're you even doing?" I stare confusedly as Harry holds his phone up in front of his face, making random faces at the camera. "I'm on snapchat." I continue to stare at him before he finally fixes his eyes on me. "Snapchat?" He tilts his head to the side with a frown on his face, "Wait, so you don't know what snapchat is?" Shaking my head no, he gasps at me while holding his hand to his heart.

What a dork.

"How do you not know what snapchat is?" Shrugging I change the tv channel, "Never bothered with it." He slowly got up from his uncomfortable position and sat next to me. "Well you will now." Harry sticks his hand out to me with a knowing look on his face making me give out an exaggerated sigh. It's not the first time he's made me sign up to social media apps and it probably won't be the last. There was Twitter, and quite a few others that I didn't bother to really remember. But I don't mind as much because he's doing it. "Now what do you think your username should be?"

"I like the user ifuckwharrystyles." His mouth drops and he hits me in the stomach. "Zaynnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Stop. Please. I hold my hands up in surrender, "Fine, fine, you're too cute to resist." He blushes before giving my phone back. "Now please make a username. A good one that isn't dirty." Flicking his nose, I stare at the phone screen before typing in my username.

                                      Zayn

"That's it?" Harry asks confusedly as he looks at the screen. "You said to choose one that wasn't dirty but was good. I think it's good. It's like mysterious but cool at the same time. Don't you think?" He shrugs but hands the phone back, "Yeah, yeah. Now make a password."

                                 *ten minutes later *

                "Honestly, what's the point of this app?" He laughs as he lays his head down on my lap. I lock my phone and toss it to the side, wrapping my arms around Harry. "Do you wanna do anything instead of just staying in my room?" I ask him while I tangle our fingers together. "Not really." He mumbles softly, looking up at me through his eyelashes. "Is there something you wanna do?" He asks, rubbing his eyes with his sleeves of his long sweater. "Not really. Kind of wanna just stay in bed with you all day." He smiles cutely. Not saying a word, he gets up to go grab his phone and then jumps back into bed. "Can I order food?" I look at him with a frown, "Didn't you just eat not too long ago?" He nods while typing something into his phone. "Mhmmm, but I'm hungry again." I tickle his tummy causing him to drop his phone and burst out into laughter. "Stop! I'm trying to order food." He pouts, his bottom lip automatically pushed out. He looked adorable. "Fine. Wait, does that mean that I have to go downstairs?" Without answering me at all, he nods his head. Biting his lower lip he turns to me, "Do you want anything?" I shake my head, "No, but can you please stop biting your lip." He giggles as he starts to bite his nail instead. Immediately I stop him and distract him by tangling our fingers together once again.

"Okay so the food should be here in awhile. What should we do until then?" Tilting my head, I look around my room. Smirking at him;

"I know something we can do."

-

unedited. im sorry. im disappointed too.