23 | Long Till Next Year

Looking at my phone, I hadn't received anything from him, make that day seven.

I was so tired but yet my body wouldn't let me get any sleep.

Rolling over In bed I felt like a stuffed turkey.

That dinner had really hit the spot this time.

Earlier at the restaurant I had to actually put my phone away in my purse. People just don't understand how ignorant they sound when they text me certain things, and Thalia topped it off the best with her message.

She had told me that she was starting to feel her month and some days old baby moving around, I couldn't do anything but shake my head in disgust as I looked at her text message.

Life seemed the craziest when everything seems so confusing.

I eventually went to sleep clouded in my thoughts.

Waking up feeling drowsy, I got up and headed for the shower to get ready for another week.

Last week was okay, I just thought I would see Carson around campus at least, no luck. It was like if he was avoiding me or something, for what reasons I wouldn't even know.

I tried to brush that to side as I continued my day.

Arriving at the school, I parked the car and hurried to class.

Placing my computer science book on the desk, I pulled my essay out that I had finished in class last week.

I absolutely hated this class and the instructor didn't really say much which was okay; however, we only had projects that we had to present to the class if we were picked for that week to share. Most of the assignments we're okay but some were weird, and very confusing. I would literally have to sit back in my chair or walk to the back of the room and pretend I needed a tissue; just to see what other people were doing since I preferred not to ask for help.

Eventually, I got the hang of it from observing other's work.

But thankfully this week was our last week and then we're done until next fall.

I turned on the computer before logging in. Pulling up my folder I clicked on the file and began getting started on my project that was assigned last week.

I just couldn't wait to complete my sophomore year already and get my associates degree.

This school was actually a great school, I just wasn't into this kind of atmosphere. To me it seemed pretty much scrubby; nonetheless, Im hardly ever on campus if its not for my schooling.

But I've heard that their football team is legitimately a good team, and so are their boys rugby team.

An hour into class had already passed by, surprisingly time was drifting away fast, I hope it's like this for the rest of the week.

As the class summed up for today I began packing up. After I saved my work, I logged off and stuffed my book in my bag.

Getting up, I stepped to the side of the chair before tossing my backpack around me and picking my purse up. Grabbing my essay I walked to the front of the class to turn it in into the bin.

Heading out the door I was stopped.

"Miss Dozier, may you come here."