chapter 2

Don't be scared to comment, vote, and share!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"I'm your guardian angel, Adaline." As I lay in bed, these exact words run through my mind. I get up to go to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"
I freeze in my tracks. Quickly turning around, my eyes go wide.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"After last night, I just wanted to make sure you were alright. Don't you remember what happened?"

I shook my head. "No what happened exactly?"

"Well after I told you I was your Guardian angel, you fainted. I just simple brought you back here to rest." He winked, and very sexually if you ask me.

"I know your probably confused and have alot of questions that-" I cut him off.

"Your right. I didn't even know this Guardian angel shit was a real thing. How do I know your not making this up? "

"Well I guess there's alot you don't know." He stood up and rubbed his palms on his jeans as if they were sweating. "I'll let you have you privacy. I'll make breakfast."

"Whoaa, I just met you, I'm not gonna get naked while your still here" I yelled.

He just kept walking."Better hurry or you'll be eating cold eggs" is the last thing he said, before turning the corner.

* * *

"This smells amazing." I stare wide eyed at James as he places a plate full of eggs, sausage, toast and also sliced fruits on the table. He goes back into the kitchen and returns with two plates of pancakes. When he sets it in front of me, the smell of chocolate chips wafers up to my noise.

"You made all this in thirty five minutes?" I asked.

"Yes it wasn't hard. You took forever up there. Now eat."
As he said this my stomach growled loudly. But I just watched him dig into his stack of six.

He points to his plate and nods his head in satisfaction. "You should try it."

I tear into the pancake with the fork, and put it in my mouth. He was right about one thing. It did taste good.

Finishing up, I took my plate into the kitchen and James followed suit. He took the plate from me and began to wash them.

"Where's the other girls?" I asked.

"What?"

"You said that there would be other girls here. Where are they?"

"Oh their not coming." He shrugged it off. "Their weren't really any."

"What?"

"I needed to get you out here. Its better for me to protect you here."

"Protect me from what exactly? There's nothing out here."

"You will understand soon enough, my dear. Right now I have to go, I'll be back later tonight. After all this is my house. "

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Not bad right? I promise next chapter will have some action. Don't be scared to

Comment
Vote
Share

Thanks for reading.