chaptet 3

Welcome to another chapter! There is hidden lyrics in this one. Can you find them?
Enjoy guys.

::::::::::::::::::::::::

I sat right there, on the couch for possibly three hours. Its dark out now and James still isn't back. I don't know why I'm worried about him, it just seems natural. I lock the doors and get ready for bed.

As I'm stripping from my clothes, there's a noise downstairs. James is finally back. Wrapping my robe around me, I walk back downstairs.

"You know, you could be more mindful of th-" . I don't get to finish because I am grabbed from behind and shoved against the wall.

"James, what are you doing?"

"Who's James?" a deep voice says. Even if James was trying he couldn't get that result.

"Who are you?" I ask trying to shove him away. He doesn't answer. I don't like this. I can feel how his hand is traveling down my back, his breath to close to my neck.

"Help." I yell, but i know my plea goes unheard because I'm in the middle of nowhere.
Reality starts to set in quick. I try to shove him away but its worthless for my 5ft 6in height. His breath is closer now. He's already kissed my neck with it. He just pins me harder to the wall and it smashes my face.

I don't even feel my hands being forcefully tied behind my back and sooner then I can think there's something restraining my legs too. He then throws me over his shoulder and walks out the back door.

I hit his back as hard as I can but, it doesn't effect him. Its like he doesn't even feel me doing it. I am now unable to do anything, but wiggle and squirm in the back seat as he drives us away from the cabin.

I can't breathe, I think I'm hyperventilating. I don't know what to do now. Though this is the situation I'm in, I think about James still. I thought you said you would keep me safe. Protect me. Where are you now that I need you.

The car is suddenly rammed from the back, sending the driver threw the window, but the car is still moving. My heart is pumping faster then ever. Its still going. It's still going. Soon it slows down and stops, but why is it tilting sideways?

Before I know it I'm being thrown around the car, as it flips over and over, down the cliff. I hit my head on the window multiple times until the car is still and I'm laying on the roof, barely conscious.

::::::::::::::::::::

So guy and gals howd you like this chapter? Did you find the hidden lyrics? Thanks for reading.

Always
Comment
Vote
share