4

f o u r
everyone's favorite 
heely slut

a/n: i interrupt this petekey to introduce you to joetrick

a/n #2: reblog my selfie on tumblr oops (pete-key.tumblr.com/tagged/face)

He wakes up with a throbbing headache. The taste of beer dries and cakes the inside of his mouth, and Pete immediately staggers off to throw up. He stays there, kneeling, for a couple moments, then flushes his face with cold water and stumbles into the main part of the bus.

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty," says Patrick, "Or should I say afternoon?"

Pete flips him off and collapses onto one of the couches. "Joe," he mumbles, "Be a sweetheart and get me a water?"

In response, Joe flings the bottle at his head. "I'm not your sweetheart," he complains, earning a smirk from Pete. "Dude!"

"No homo, whatever," Pete waves it off and downs half the bottle in one gulp. Letting out a loud burp, he leans back and kicks his feet up on the table. "Alright. Now I'm good. What's the plan?"

"We're not playing until tomorrow," Patrick answers evenly, munching on a granola bar. "So today we're just driving. Maybe working on some lyrics."

Pete crumples the water bottle and tosses it at Joe, who ducks and lets out a yell. "That's fine," he tells Patrick, "I think I have some good ones. Alright." He notices the weird look on Patrick's face. "What's with the faces, Lunchbox?"

Carefully, Patrick says, "We saw you with Mikey last night."

Pete grins. "Yeah? And?"

Joe pulls a face and interrupts. "Whatever you do, dude, just don't fuck on the tour bus. Patrick, stop being a prissy shit about it." He grins at Pete. "The kid was all worried last night. 'What will they do if they see Pete making out with a dude, oh no-' So I punched him in the face and now he's come to his senses."

Scowling, Patrick points to a discolored mark on his cheek. "Luckily," he says, "Joe is a pussy who can't hit hard at all. So I won't have a bruise."

Joe bursts into laughter. "I was going easy on you."

Settling back, Pete watches the exchange with a grin. "You guys," he says, "Are one. Hundred. Percent. Married." He watches Patrick's mouth drop open and the boy begin to complain. "And it's fuckin' adorable."

"We are not!" Patrick cries hotly, his face turning bright red. He refuses to meet Pete's eyes, and deliberately avoids looking at Joe. "Pete, I am straight!"

"Aw, damn," Joe says, eyes twinkling, "I was hoping you weren't..."

Patrick utters an exasperated scream and literally jumps on Joe, hitting him mercilessly. "You fucker," he whines, "Fuck off-"

Pete is laughing hysterically, egging both of them on. Things have taken a sort of unexpected course of action, but fuck, this is so much better than whatever else he was planning on doing.

In response to Patrick, Joe finally just grabs his face and plants a kiss right on his lips, immediately diving away as Patrick howls and swipes at his lips. "You fucker! Joe fucking Trohman!" He's laughing so hard he's gasping for breath, his face red, although he might just be blushing. "You did not just-"