Chapter 2

PICTURE  OF LUNA (MODEL - RUSLANA KORSHUNOVA)

*****

Chapter 2

Without hesitation, Leo deepened his kiss when he felt Luna opened her mouth accepting his kiss; tasting and teasing her lips making her moans as he held her tighter. Both his hands were behind her back while Luna wrapped her arms around his neck. She then started to tease him back and drove her tongues into his mouth. This time he moans and kissed her back with urgency as if he couldn’t have enough of her. They both let out soft moans as both their tongues were moving in sync in each other mouth. He could feel Luna fingers running through his hairs roughly. His hands traveled down her buttock pulling her closer to him as if wanting to absorb his body inside hers. His lips left hers to travel down her jaw line and neck, kissing and nibbling it.  Luna tilted her head to give better access and he could hear her breathing heavily as him, as though they both have run a million miles. They both lost in their own world completely forgotten about the people around them.

But they were somehow brought back to reality when Luna heard voices coming from the inside towards the balcony. She panicked and she immediate pushed Leo who was still in dazed, away from her. Without a word, she flees from the area leaving Leo in confusion.

“Leo, there you are,” his mother called him. Leo turned to look at his mother with frustrations. “What are you doing here? Your father is looking for you. He’s going to introduce you to one of the professor from Harvard. Come now,” and dragging him out from the balcony.

Luna didn’t actually left but hid at the dark corner of the balcony. She let out a sigh of relieved when Leo left with his mother.  That’s was close, she thought, she’s nearly caught kissing Leo by his own mother. She couldn’t believe letting herself into kissing him back. Gosh, what is happening to her? She asked herself. She’s acting like a whore kissing him and letting him kissing her like that. She never kissed any guys like that before. It was just a French kiss with the other guys but she really lost herself with him. She can’t blame on the drinks because all she had for the night was soda.

She better get out from this place before she did something crazy again, she told herself. Calming herself down, she straightened up her gown and adjusting her mask, she move toward the hall and started to look for Nikita. She carefully walked around the hall trying her best not to be spotted by Leo. She saw Nikita sitting at the sofa chatting and laughing away with a group of guys. Her face was uncovered as she had taken off her mask. She really looks like she’s enjoying herself and definitely is drunk.

Luna immediately went to her side, “Excuse me guys. I think it’s time for me to take my friend home,” she told them and pulled Nikita up with her. “Come on Niki, It’s time to go home,” she whispered.

“Aww, I don’t want to go,” whined her drunken friend, “It’s still early.”

“No, my dear, it’s already late,” said Luna in a motherly voice, “And you have enough already.”

Nikita pouted her lips “Alright,” and hung her one arm around Luna’s shoulders. She waved to the guys as she wobbly walked with Luna out of the mansion.

Leo was surrounded by his parent’s friends but he paid no attention to any of their conversations. His eyes were scanning around the hall looking for his mysterious girl but she is nowhere in sight. He needs to find her and talk to her again. He wanted them to continue where they left off just now and he’s sure she wanted it too. He doesn’t have enough of her yet. He wanted more. Thinking about it make the bulging inside his pants grew harder. He really wants her. He has to have her. Yeah she was probably right when she said that he just wanted to get into her pants, he chuckled softly and gaining a weird stared from Lindsay who managed to glue herself round him again.