Chapter 26

Chapter 26

“What?” Luna asked shockingly.

Leo smiled, “The dress for you. For you wear on our date tonight. I’m taking you to the charity dinner tonight,” he happily told her as if confident she would say yes.

“You mean the Heart Foundation’s charity dinner?” Luna smirked trying to hide her laughed. Thank god, she had agreed to accompany Terry. She had a reason to turn him down.

“Yeah,” nodded Leo, “Will you be my date?” he asked her.

Luna chuckled and Leo looked at her weirdly, “I’m sorry Leo. I already have a date for tonight’s dinner.”

Leo eyes popped wide open, “You not serious are you?”

“I am serious,” Luna said to him with a serious tone, “Someone already asked me to be his date. I’m sorry, maybe some other time.”

Leo shrugged, tried his best to hide his disappointment, “No problem. There always be some other time,” he said to her, “Keep the dress for our date, ok?” he smiled as if he’s fine with her answer. “Well since you can’t go on a date with me tonight how about going out on a lunch date with me?” he asked not giving up. He wanted to spend some times with her.

Damn Luna cursed. She thought he had given up but damn he didn’t. She didn’t want to be alone with him not even for lunch. She’s afraid she couldn’t control herself if she spent a longer time with him.

“I’m sorry,” she said to him, “I’ve already have a date for lunch too,” she told him but thinks her voice give it away.

Leo could feel that Luna was lying to him, he was about to say something when suddenly Terry walked in much to Luna relieved. She immediately run over to him, “You’re early,” making him shocked. She hugged him and at the same time whispering into his ears, “Please plays along with me, please.”

Terry hugged her and whispered back, “Sure honey anything for you.”

Letting go of him, Luna smiled and kissed his check and walked hand in hand towards Leo, “Terry darling, you remember Leo,” Luna said to Terry with most sexy voice.

“Of course I do, baby,” nodded Terry playing along with Luna, “Hi Leo,” he greeted and extended his hand.

Leo tried his best not to glare at Terry, he smiled and shook Terry’s hand, “Hi,” he simply said and then added; “Well I think I better get moving. I’ll see you around Lu,” he said and made his way out.

“Hmm, what was that?” asked Terry curiously.

“Long story my friend,” Luna sighed.

“Well I have all time for it,” he teased Luna and Luna just laughed.

“Someday I will tell you,” Luna said to him.

“No problem honey,” Terry kissed her cheek, “Whenever you’re ready and need someone to talk to, you know where I’ll be.”

Luna hugged him, “Thanks, Terry, I really appreciate it. I promised you, someday when I’m ready, I’ll tell you the whole story.”

Luna went to the charity that night with Terry walking hand in hand into the hall. Leo saw her walking in with her date and he felt so damn angry especially seeing how close they both were. Luna looked so stunning and beautiful while Terry looked like a beast according to Leo. Damn, she should be with him instead and not with that ugly beast, Leo cursed. How he wished he could punch Terry face and make him look uglier until no girls want to be close to him especially Luna. Damn, looking at her right now making him wanted to pulled her into his arms, kissing and has his way with her there and then.