Chapter 14

Chapter 14

“I’ll see you tomorrow, ok?” Leo asked Luna when he dropped her off after they talked and discussed about how to continue seeing each other secretly. “Yeah,” she nodded her head. Leo smiled before planting a kiss on her lips.

Luna smiled back at him “Goodnight,” she said and got out of the car after making sure there’s no one around. Leo has parked his car in a dark spot and two blocks away from her flat. They have to start to be careful making sure that no one would sees them together.

Leo waited in car making sure Luna walked safely to her block and entered the flat before driving off. He felt so happy that Luna finally agreed with his plan after he convinced that everything will go well.  They will continue seeing each other secretly until its time for them to leave for college and hopefully by then, he will be able to tell his mother about Luna. He hoped and wanted to continue seeing Luna even after he and her and gone to college. He hoped they last forever.

Everything was going well as planned and now they have been dating secretly for nearly three weeks. She has to pretend going out with Nikita while he pretended to be with Andrew. Both Nikita and Andrew have been real friends helping to keep their secret safe and ensuring that both of them could see each other almost everyday. Luna and Leo had become closer and more intimate with each other.

 “Did Nikita told you about this weekend?” asked Leo when they were in his car to their secret hideout.

“No,” Luna shook her head, “She’s too eager telling me about what she did with Andrew and I think she must have forgotten about it,” she chuckled.

Leo gave her a disgusting look, “Did you girls exchanged with each other about all you did with your boyfriends?”

Luna pouted her lips, “Not all,” she defended, “Some of it.”

“Like what?” he queried as he parked the car.

“Why should I tell you?” she protested, “It’s a girl secret.”

“Hmm, may it’s time to kiss you so that you would tell me,” he said pouting his lips towards her with intentions to kiss her.

Luna giggled and pushed his face away, “No way,” and immediately opened the door getting out of the car, running away from him.

Leo got out too and managed to catch her waist without much difficulty. Luna let out a yelp as she’s fall down to the ground. “You can never get away from me,” he said pinned her down with his body on top of her, giggling with her.

His face was inches away and they both were staring at each other eyes and without hesitation Leo crushed his lips on hers. She accepted his kiss by wrapping her arms around him making their bodies touched.

They pulled apart only to catch up some air as both were out of breath. Their forehead touch as Luna still pinned underneath him. “You look so beautiful,” he whispered making her blushed, “And you look so adorable when you blushed,” he added before started to kiss her again.

That’s what they normally did besides talking when they were alone. They would kiss for hours and they both realized that they could never get tired of tasting each other. Luna felt like she’s in heaven whenever Leo kissed her. All her worries vanished whenever they kiss and Leo felt the same. He loved the taste of her sweet lips on his.

They smiled sweetly at each other when they full apart again. He rolled to his back pulling her along with him making her be on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her small waist while his other hand slowly tucked the hair that covered her face behind her ears. Her fingers lingered and trailing the outline of his rough face.