Chapter 6

(Y/n's) pov
I woke up to Andy shaking me. "(Y/n) wake up, I forgot there was a concert today. Put your clothes on, and get in the front seat" Andy said putting his shirt back on. I put my brow, and underwear back on. I put my pants on, and got in the front seat. I put my shirt on, and Andy started driving. We didn't even stop by the bus. Andy just drove us to where the concert was.

When we got there, Andy grabbed my hand, and led me backstage. When Cc saw us he looked pissed. "Where the hell have you guys been?!" He yelled. "Places" Andy said. Cc shook his head. "Go take a shower, you stink like sex" he said, and walked off. Andy showed me where the shower was, and handed me some clothes. "They're for the show, call me when you get out so I can take you to get your makeup done" Andy said. I nodded my head, and took the clothes.

I hopped in the shower, and washed my hair, and body. When I was done, I got out, and looked at the clothes, Andy gave me. They were super cute. (Picture of her outfit) I put them on, and teezed my hair. I texted Andy.

You:I'm ready, come, and get me.
Awesome rockGod:Ok be there in a minute.

I waited outside the bathroom, and Andy came, and got me. "Damn girl you look sexy as fuck" he said. "I feel naked" I said. "Yeah you feel that way for the first few shows, then it just goes away" he said. Andy grabbed my hand, and led me to the dressing room. I sat down in a stool, and a person walked over to me. She started spraying my face, and arms with makeup. When she was done, I looked really good. I looked like one of them. (the band) "Ok now let's do some vocal warm ups" Andy said. "Ok" I said. The makeup person left, and we started practicing. "Do you wanna sing one of your songs?" Andy asked. "Yeah, I'll sing the song to my dad" I said. "Ok start practicing" he said.

After we were done, Cc came in. "We're going on in five" he said. I turned, and looked at him. He looked me up, and down. "You look really good" he said. "Thanks." Andy told me to wait behind the curtain, and he'd call me out when he was ready.

"What's up my beautiful peopleses?" Andy asked. The crowd went crazy. "So...we met someone a week ago, and she is so awesome, and amazing" he said. I blushed at what he said. "She's got an amazing voice, a hot body, and the best personality ever. We decided to bring her on tour with us. So please, give it up for (y/n)!" He yelled. I ran out on stage, and stood next to him. Andy handed me the microphone, and stepped back. "How's everybody doin tonight?" I asked. Everyone screamed at the top of their lungs. "Ok I'll take that as good" I said. I looked back, at the guys, and they nodded. "This song is very near, and dear to my heart. This song goes out to the people who's dad's left them as a child. It's called "Where are you dad?"

"You used to tuck me in at night.
Told me I was your brightest light.
I used to think everything was always gonna be fine.
That you'd always be mine.
Then you started getting into fights with mom.
Before, I thought you could do no wrong.
So where are you dad?
Have I really been that bad?
You haven't returned any of my calls.
It feels like I'm runnin down an endless set of halls.
Haven't talked to you in so long.
I thought you loved me but I could be wrong.
I could be wrong.
Stayed up so many sleepless nights wonderin why.
Sometimes I think "maybe I should just take some pills, and die."
My girl always asks where you are.
I don't even know if you're near or far.
So where are you dad?
Have I really been that bad?
You haven't returned any of my calls.
It feels like I'm runnin down an endless set of halls.
My auntie always has to remind me.
"Your own dad doesn't even want you.
Why do you think that is Heaven-Leigh?"
I feel like I wanna slit my wrist.
But if I did that you probably still wouldn't give a shit.
My birthday is comin up soon.
But you'd only call me if it was a blue moon.
So where are you dad?
Have I really been that bad?
You haven't returned any of my calls.
It feels like I'm runnin down an endless set of halls.
Used to be daddy's little girl.
Now I just want love in this fucked up world.
So daddy, daddy now are you proud?
Your "precious little girl's" mind is just an endless rain cloud.
Wonderin what I did to make you leave.
Now I'm just sittin here with my heart on my sleeve.
I wish you would just call me.
Oh it would make me so happy.
But I know that's not what you're gonna do.
Cause you got three other kids you don't even speak to.
I guess you can just add me to the list.
And, if you couldn't tell, yeah I'm pretty pissed."

When I was done everyone started going crazy. The people in the mosh pit started beating each other. People were crowd serfing, girls were flashing, and everyone was just freaking out. "Holy shit, Andy you never told me how fuckin crazy these motherfuckers were" I said looking at him. "I know right they're fuckin awesome" he said. "They are awesome" I said. All of a sudden something came flying at my head, and knocked me straight on my ass. Andy jumped up, and ran into the crowd. He locked eyes on the guy that threw it at me, and bowled towards him.

Andy started punching him left, and right. "Don't you ever do that to a woman!!!" He yelled. Andy got off the guy, and called security. "Get him the fuck outta here!" Andy said, and jumped back on stage. He came over to me, and helped me up. "Are you ok?" He asked. "I'm fine my head just hurts" I said. "You don't have to do the rest of the show" he said. "I'm good, I promise." "Ok." I forgot we were both holding a microphone, so everyone just heard that. Andy kissed my lips, then he kissed my head where I got hit. Everyone started freaking out again. I laughed, and said "let's not get to close they might throw a brick next" I said into the microphone.

Andy smirked at the crowd, threw his mic to Cc, and kissed me with passion. He dipped me to deepen the kiss. I stood up, and pulled away from him. "Start singing Mr. Biersack" I said. He smirked, and said "why don't you start us off with perfect weapon?" "Ok" I said. I let out a war cry, and listened to Cc on the drums. Andy started singing, then he had me do the screaming.

We played a bunch more songs, and by the end of the show my head was really hurting. We had one more song. "A...Andy" I said. He looked at me with concerned eyes. "Are you ok (y/n)?" I shook my head no. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna pass out" I said. Right after I said that, my legs buckled out from under me, and I passed out. The last thing I heard was Andy yelling. "Cc call a fuckin ambulance!!!"