Chapter 13

(Y/n's) pov
When I woke up, there was a breathing mask thingy on my face, my neck was in a brace, and I heard beeping, and crying. I looked to the side, and saw Bryan walking around with Jessica in his arms. She was crying her eyes out. She looked way bigger from the last time I saw her. Andy was sitting in a chair, with his head in my lap. "Bryan let me take her" I said. Andy's head shot up, and Bryan ran over. "(Y/n)...are you feeling ok?" Bryan asked. "I guess" I said. "(Y/n)...you've been in a coma for the past six months" Andy said. "What?"

Jessica started crying even more. "Let me see her" I said. Bryan handed Jessica to me, and she stopped crying right away. "I guess she just wanted her mom" I said. "(Y/n) I thought I lost you...to be honest I've never been so scared in my life" Andy said. "Hey, I'm here now...and I'm not going anywhere, not now...not ever" I said putting my hand on Andy's face. "I love you (y/n)." "I love you too Andy." I pulled his face closer to me, took my mask thingy off, and kissed him softly. I put the mask back on, and looked at Jessica. "Hey, baby girl. I'm sorry if I scared you" I said. She looked at me, and started laughing. "Hi Mommy" she giggled, and hugged me.

Tears started streaming down my face. "What's wrong?" Andy asked. "I missed her first words" I said. The doctor walked in looking down at a clip board or whatever. I cleared my throat. The doctor's head shot up, and he just looked at me. "Holy shit, you're alive!" He blurted out. I started bustin out laughing. "Dude we all thought you were gonna be brain dead for the rest of your life" he said. The doctor walked over to me, and checked my heart with the thing around his neck. He told me to breath, a few times. "We're gonna take you in, and run some tests to be safe" he said. I handed Jessica back to Andy, and the doctor pushed the bed I was in to a different room.

After several hours of being poked prodded, and touched the doctor brought me back to the room. Andy got in the bed with me, and laid down. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Let's get married after you get out of the hospital" he said. "I've always wanted a big wedding" I said. "Then it's yours" he said. He kissed the back of my neck, and we both fell asleep.

I woke up to Andy shaking me. "The doctor said you could leave" he said with a big smile. Andy handed me one of his batman shirts, and some black ripped skinny jeans. I made Bryan leave for a second, then I got dressed. After I was done getting dressed, I walked out of the hospital room, and grabbed Jessica from Bryan. "Hi Mommy" she said. "Hi baby" I said back. Jessica kissed my cheek, and hugged my neck. "I love you Jessica" I said. "I love you too" she said. Andy, Bryan, and I walked out of the hospital. The tour bus was parked outside. I opened the door, and walked in. "I'm baaaaack" I said. Everyone looked up at me. Andy took Jessica out of my arms, and I was tackled to the ground with affection.

After 3 hours of getting back in touch with my people, I crawled into Andy's bunk. Everyone was out drinking exept Cc, and Delilah who aparently got a house together. They offered to watch Jessica, so it was just Andy, and me. Andy got on top of me, and started kissing me. He undid my brow, and I took his shirt off. We kept taking each other's clothes off until we were both completely naked. "I love you so much (y/n)" Andy growled. "I love you too Andy" I moaned, as he sucked the sweet spot on my neck. He put it in, and started going in, and out. I moaned with pleasure. "I'm not hurting you am I?" Andy asked. "No...keep going" I said a little out of breath. He smirked, and started going faster. "Oh my god, Andy" I moaned. I felt him cum in me, but I wasn't finished yet.

Andy pulled out, and smirked at me. "Dinner time for me" he said, and started going down on me. "Oh...oh god" I almost screamed. He looked up at me, with those sexy blue eyes. He put two fingers in, and started pumping them in. I screamed with pleasure. It only took about three more seconds then I was done. Andy crawled back up next to me, and just held me in his arms. "I love you so much Andy" I said. "I love you too" he said, and kissed the back of my neck. I fell asleep in his arms with a smile on my face.