Six

Frost POV

I only had my weapons,my wand my clothe and paper where sensei shi wrote the address of the Spell Casters Academy. And here i am in the Spell Casters World.

I am walking and famished.

Until I saw a building.

"Casters Bank"

Then I remembered the medallion that sensei shi gave me. He said it came from my parents.

I entered the bank and amazed when I saw many Money Vaults and it was liked a pile of lockers.

" bonjour madame ce que je peux vous aider? "(#Hello madam What can i help you?)
I turned and saw a Lady.

I didnt answer instead i just gave her the medallion.

" suivez-moi" (#follow me)

I followed her.

Then we stop at a vault its different from the others.

She put the medallion on the space and the vault opened.

Then my jaw literally drop when I saw lots of bills.

"Thats 300 million for your fathers savings and 100 million for your mother. 400 million for there conjugal savings. And a house and lot title. At the Casters Village. " she stated.

After that she left.

What the hell! My parents have a lot of money??

I get some money and headed to the Casters Village.

I was holding the address as I copied from the title.

House no. 143

I stop when i found the house.

Its a big shit when I found a Mansion. I headed inside and found the white clothes covered the furnitures .

Then I saw a grand staircase i headed uptairs ..

It takes me a whole day to roam the whole mansion.

There are 4 floors not including the ground floor.

The ground floor has the kitchen,dining hall ,laundry area,a living room and a c.r.

1st floor has the music room, dancing room, and 2 guest rooms with c.r

2nd floor has the master room and a 3 common room. The masters room has the widest walk in closet with complete set of outfits for male and female,maybe there are from my parents. And C.R.

3rd floor has the mini theatre room ,movie marathon room,
mini arcade hall , 3 guest rooms.

4th floor only contains the refreshments. Indoor pool, heater , and jacuzzi

At the back has the outdoor pool, the garden , a mini lobby , then a door down to the basement. The basement has the weaponry, a cr and a bed its like a normal unit in a condo.

When im done roaming i headed to the masters room and got sleep from tiredness.