Quarente quatre

Frost POV

The students of our school gathered at the gym. The principal have something to announce.

All were quite until a student suddenly keep shouting while covering her ears.

All were in alert then we headed to the student. The teacher keeps on doing things to make her calm but it didnt make sense.

"Students , the dark lord came back" our principal directly stated.

We are all shocked.

What the! How did it happened?

"We need to prepare our selves for this. We need to guard the our selves."

I looked outside the gym and saw Mr.Chui on the hallways of the school building. I followed him and pinned him inside a vacant room.

I use my hand to choke him.

"How did it happened?"
I asked

"Ugh--they got your blood when you faint out after they kidnapped you"

"What the! You should be dead ! You're one of theDark Magic!" I said , i was about to chant a spell but then he showed me something.

The missing page of the pureblood book.

"How did you get this?! "

" your father gave it to me before he died. He told me that the page will lead me to you. I am your godfather and he asked me to protect you!"

"Then why'd you need to kill the students?"

"They're not ordinary students. They are the sons and daughters of the Dark Magic Council. They are sent here to hunt you. Thats why I need to kill them. I was the one who pushed the principal to make the event last month to have to participants for the school so that there will be a little delay of their plan because theyre confuse who was the Pureblood and that time you can ready yourself. The first batch of hunters were my hunters I just told them to block you but not to harm you that's why the council sent second batch of their ownn hunters. The come back of the Dark Lord. I know I was wrong to be part of it. But that's the only way that I can have the connection to protect you. " he explained.

I hugged him

"Thanks ninong!!"

"Your my godchild and youre my responsibility."

"How are the Dark Magic Council.?!"

"Theyre-----"

*boooogsshh*

A loud explosion was heard outside.

Here they come..