Trente quatre

Frost POV

After I chanted the spell , i hurriedly grab Exzie out of the venue. We are running until we reach his car and drove fast out of the place.

I guess its only the dark magic known about what happened for the guest are in panicked.

We stopped in front of my house.

I offered him to come inside and so he did.

"Coffee?" I asked

"Sure, the dark one"

I headed to my kitchen and made two coffee .

"Here" i handed him the cup ,and he thanked me.

It was a moment of silence when he started to ask me.

"What is your full name?" He asked

"Why are you interested? Its none of your business tho."

"Here we are again with your famous line the 'none of your business' you are my business now Frost after what happened earlier."

"Fine. Frost is just an acronym for my name. FReiane Oxzera STral is my real name"

He was shocked.

"Your sure name is Stral.. You must be a pureblood!"

"The last pureblood .."

"I cant believe this! Why didnt you tell the school about this?"

"Its none of their business"

"Pffffftt"

"What?"

"You just repeated your famous line. "

"Oh shut up Hex!"

"Really, what are you planning to do?"

"Ill just stay silent until the Dark Magic will make their move. "

He just nodded. I headed to the kitchen and put my cup in the sink.

"You can use the guest room."

I headed to my room and found that the zipper of my gown is at the back so I headed back to exzie ..

"Uhm-- can you help me with this?" I asked while pointing the back zipper"

"Uhhh-- sure"

He moved and gently moved down the zipper. I looked at him and our eyes met ..

Slowly he moved towards me and I was shocked when he kissed me.

I responded to his kisses and grab his neck closer to mine to deepen the kiss.

He caressed the bareness of my back unti he reaches my waist. He moved his hands up and down then the living room was filled with moans .

We break the kiss and end up breathless.

"Uhh- i think i should go upstairs." I said and hurriedly run to my room.I looked at the mirror and saw how my face turns to red

Damn you Exzie how did you have that effect on me?