School+Calum=??

Today was the day.First day of school.The day Calum and I would speak about 'the kiss'.
Just as I was about to go get a drink from the water fountain,I spotted Cal.He stared at me,like if we barely met.I smiled,flashing my teeth.
Weird move,why did I do that?
But enough was enough.I was going to walk straight to Calum,ask him what's up,and turn everything back to normal.The way it used to be,the way I liked it.
Buuuuuuut not today.Today,I saw him talking to a girl.Black pulled up into a ponytail hair,greenish hazel eyes,and very white teeth.She was pretty.Theres no way I'm talking to him today if she's going to be in his mind.I can imagine it already."That new girl,her name is blah blah blah,she's got great teeth,and she's kinda hot..........blah blah blah..........she.....blah blah"Ugh.
Just as I was about to walk away,someone e-mailed me.

@JudithMelody125487@vmail.com said-
Watch your back,Andi Herbik,Calums MY best friend and forever will be.He was your best friend since he moved here to Los Angeles,but when he was in Australia,he was MY best friend.I'm taking him back now.Just you watch loser.
Tootles,
- Judith M. Grace💞

That was creepy.Who's Judith Melody Grace?Better yet,what does she want from me!? I'm about to find out.

@AndiH23459@vargo.com replied-
Who are you?What do you want from me?How do you know me?
Everyday may not be great but there's something great in everyday.

She just read it and didn't reply.Great,someone's stalking me and threatening to take away my best friend.I have to talk to Cal about this.I turned around just to see him by himself,staring at his phone.Perfect.No girl,no awkwardness.This will be the only great thing out of my day.