Oh well eff you too.

This will be the only great thing out of my day.

"Cal!"I said,smiling.
"Oh hey Andi.Look,yesterday and..."
"Look Cal,let's put that behind us."
"But,"
"No buts.Haha,buts.I want to talk how we used to talk.How we used to tell each other everything."
"Oh k??"
"So,here's one of my secrets,I had a blue terrier named Emma when I was two and she nearly bit my finger off.Your turn!"
"Oh um,k.I have a girlfriend."
"Oh that's,wait what?"
"She's from my old school,we were close but I promise we'll be the best of friends even if I'm dating someone.Ok?"
"Oh.Ok."
I turned and walked away.How long did he have this girlfriend of his? How could he not tell me?I wanted to know,but the way I turned and walked away from him,I don't think Cal would want to even SPEAK to me.I would set it straight in lunch,but first I need to go to gym.The bells about to ring.
I speed-walked to the locker room.Just as I walked in,the first bell rang.Oh no,Julia Swevell is coming.She's the most rude,obnoxious person I've ever met.The second bell rung and she didn't show up.Whew.She's probably not here today.

I wish I didn't say that.2 minutes after I did,she came into the locker room.
"YOUR LATE MS.SWEVELL."Said Coach Vallejo in her loudest voice.The locker room suddenly turned 'you could her a pin drop' silent.
"Well,Coach,it's because my mom didn't know which nail polish to put on my toe nails,and when she finally did,I still needed to put on my shoes!So I had to wait 3-5 minutes for it to dry because I don't use the hair dryer to speed up drying.It makes my feet burn.Understand?"Said Julia,in her most obnoxious but yet sweetly obnoxious voice.Ew.Pathetic.

"Okay class,we have a new student.Her name is Melody Grace. She'll be in the B Squad  for now until we See her play volleyball.Melody sit down next to Rebecca."Said Coach Vallejo.Melody Grace.Melody Grace?I think I've heard that name before.It sounds familiar but yet I can't seem to remember how I know that name.But I do remember that face.That was the girl that was talking to Cal in the hallway!

Well before I knew it,gym ended and so did biology and all my other morning classes.It was time for lunch.Great,I'll be able to talk to Cal.I quickly grabbed my tray and headed toward my groups usual table.
"Hey Andi,"said Emely.Shes one of my best friends since '11."why are you looking bummed out?"You see,Emely knows me like the back of her hand.
"It's just that,that...."I was about to finish my sentence when my phone rang.I got an e-mail.

@JudithMelody125487@vmail.com said-
Slut.You're pathetic.Good luck in life when Cals not by your side.
Tootles,
~Judith M. Grace💞

That was the last straw.I burst into tears.It was the wrong time,too.Just when I started crying,Cal sat down next to me.I couldn't help it.I didn't hold back my tears,I didn't cup my eyes with my hands.I left the sobbing go crazy.My eyes were red and my cheeks were sticky and pale.Yet,Cal still wiped a tear away and looked into my eyes.
"What's wrong?"He asked.I was about to tell him when someone came and sat down.That girl Melody from gym.
"Yeah honey,what's wrong?"She smirked,as if she knew.Suddenly,before I answered the question,I  turned on my phone and opened my e-mail.I looked through my inbox and spotted the e-mail that was barely sent to me.
"@JudithMelody125487,"I said out loud."Judith M. Grace."I said."Melody Grace"I said.
"Yes?"Said Melody.
"THIS IS YOU!"I yelled.I showed her the e-mail.
"Oh but honey my name isn't Judith and my real last name isn't Grace,it's Montgomery."She said sweetly.Yuck,she reminded me of Julia.
Cal saw the e-mail and got up.
"Andi,Andi that isn't Mel.That's probably a troll.Calm down."
I knew what was happening.He thought I was crazy.He didn't believe me,he believed his past best friend, A.K.A ,the person who harassed me on the Internet.I couldn't believe him.I got up and dumped my tray and went straight to the girls bathroom.I wasn't going to spend another minute at that lunch table with the douchebag and his cyber bully friend.But she can have him.I bet he's had enough of me.

I guess I've had enough of this world.