Fables, Rumors and Excite

Alice WhiteSnow picked up her books, and her hand mirror, and scurried out of her dorm room like a rabbit finding a carrot on the ground. She has been friends with many other students but some feared her. Though she was raised by her mother, Snow White, she carries traits of her father. She was walking with her mirrorphone at hand and bumped into Daisy Hatter, her bffa for the longest time. "Oops sorry Daisy! I was just..." Daisy interrupted. "Taking a selfie? Ya its obvious." They started chatting about what best friends chat about and Alice got excited for her friend her won an award. She put her hands in the air for a split second and one of her traits from her dad, winter powers, had just gotten in effect. She froze another student in the middle of the hall and the rest ran away in terror. They starting making rumors of her freezing purposely and who knows who was next. Alice blushed and said to Daisy, "I wish I didn't have these powers sometimes. They remind me of my dad and I haven't even seen him barely ever. I don't think he cares. He's as cold as winter." Daisy replied. "Maybe you should go and meet him. I mean doesn't he live close by or something?" That's when Alice got moving. She started running back to her dorm getting a small backpack and putting stuff like binoculars, A hand mirror, a map, and her mirror phone in it. She changed into a more casual outfit. Jeanish colored jeans with a top that was painted a dark blue with red stripes near the shoulders. She put an apple with a bite taken out necklace on and froze the icon. She left her dorm running like a bolt of excitement. she finally gets to meet the father she has been told much about!