2

"I walked into the crowded dining area, the place filled with vibrant gold, slashed with soft shades of red, the place screamed elegance.
It was then, I saw him. across the room not paying attention, he stood there. Him alone not a care in the world, he made my heart race.
I knew from then, he was going to love me. I smiled a soft nervous one, you know the one that you do to reassure yourself before you make a fool out of yourself, the one that makes you feel confident. He paid no attention to anything around him, but I did I paid attention to his movements. Days later I got the courage to sit next to him he had lots of friends.
a girl named Crystal skull..she was my favorite at the end, she's the one with dark purple hair. Every outfit had a bow to match, she really enjoyed cute things. My favorite thing about her was, she just moved into the town, meaning she couldn't hear the rumors about me.
I became friends with him, I fell in love with the fact of him wanting to know more about me. He held my hand, and gave me warm feelings in my heart but then it happened, my beloved boy....he drowned into the rumors."

"What do you mean he drowned?" The male asked her. She threw her hair behind her "he started believing everything that everyone told him about me" she replied looking behind the male "I'm sorry go on." The male said the girl looked at him "no. I said you'll ask questions at the end, and it would be boring if I gave you everything. The moment you asked a question was the ending of my story....I hope you understand skylar" she said smirking, then placed her lips on the porcelain tea cup "w-wait how do you know my name?!" His voice cried out, the girl crossed her legs watching the male get up frantically his face overcame with terror.