3

My head throbbed quickly holding the sensitive area. I looked around the grey fuzzed filled my sight. "Whoa! He's awake" a girl yelled her voice higher pitched than the one I heard before. "Easy, she must've hit you pretty hard" I rubbed my eyes with my sleeve then looked around me five kids surrounded me, one laying on the floor on her back. "Where, am I?" I asked looking at the girl with dark purple curly hair her outfit dirty, yet the girl was right. She wore a matching bow.
"You must be Crystal skull." I said yo her she nodded her head in response "who are you?" She asked helping me up, wrapping my arm around her shoulders "I'm Skylar Jones...I'm the youngest detective in the Jones family." All of their gazes met mine "watch what you say! She could hear you" a small girl said looking around the room frantically "why are you guys scared? Who are you? Who is she?" I asked Crystal shook her head "we don't know her full name, we have an idea...but I'll introduce everyone, and explain all we know" she said softly looking around as if we we're being watched "the one, on the floor...her name is Alexzan, she was the first one here..she lays on the floor bec-" "she hammered my hands" Alexzan said bluntly moving her head slightly towards our direction "that's Kim" the girl with dirty brown hair looked at the ground digging her nails into her thighs clawing up. "She doesn't talk, and she's a bit crazy...she came here before you" Kim nodded her head then looked at alexzan "those two are the twins, Abe and phin" Crystal pointed at the one with black hair "that's Abe" Abe looked at me then nodded his head, unlike the other boy he wore a hoodie that had a gash on its left arm dried up blood stained the dirty material, his jeans were torn and faded also Abe looked tired, or he was hiding something. "And the one with dark brown hair is Phin." Unlike Abe, Phin's hair was pushed back, he wore clean clothes. A nice button up light blue shirt complemented by black skinny jeans, and black sneakers. "Why is he all dressed up, and everyone is dirty?" I asked Phin looked down his facial expression grew embarrassed then sad "she knows, I'm a homosexual. And this is her trying to mock me and my sexuality"