Paris part 4

(Literally has been forever since that last part oops)

"Keep doing that babe and I'll cum without getting to properly fuck you." He growls lowly and you gasp as he bites your ear lobe. "We both know you don't want that." He adds and you immediately stop.

"Should we take this to the bed? You know.. So you can 'properly fuck me'?" You play. He pushes you off of him and stands to his feet, helping you out of the tub. His cock is swollen and ready as he aggressively carries you over to the bed.

He pushes you back on the bed, your wet body soaking the blankets as he pulls you towards the edge by your ankles.

He pumps two of his fingers inside you and bites his lip as he watched you roll your head back.

"You're always so nice and tight for me darling." He whispers as he bends down and rests his head between your thighs. His tongue swirls back and forth causing you to scream out and fist his hair. He moans against you as he continues, bringing you the greatest fucking pleasure.

"Jesus Niall! I'm going to come!" You yell out but he goes even faster, making you orgasm within seconds after. Your legs tremble and he holds you still as he continues his assault, torturing you.

"Oh my god!" You scream as you gain your vision comes back. He finally stops and traces kisses up your torso and to your lip.

"You taste so fucking good." He groans while pumping himself with his hand.

"Fuck me Niall. Please fuck me." You moan as he slowly slides into you.

"You know I love it when you beg." He says, his breathing picking up as he begins to move inside you.

"Oh god yes!" You grumble while fisting the sheets behind your head.

Niall stands at the edge of the bed pumping into you with such force you clasp your eyes shut.

"Harder, fuck harder." Your voice is shaking as he listens to your command. Your legs wrap around his torso as he continues, his hand on your stomach to hold you up.

"Fuck baby I want you to ride me." He groans, kneeling onto the bed and flipping you on top of him. You begin moving your body up and down on him torturously slow as he wraps his fingers through your hair.

"I'm going to cum." He warns as you continue, feeling his warmth in your stomach. He curses as you take him in your mouth and lick his throbbing head.

"Fuck yes baby. You're so good." He smiles down at you as he smacks your ass making you yelp.

"Now come here. He motions you to lay next to him and you do. Him spooning you. "T'morrow I'll give you ta chonce to blow meh"

________
Haha that was so much easier to write since I actually experienced most of that.. Wish it was with Niall and not some douche bag though. TMI TMI

Anyways, vote comment.
(I'm overtired as usual so sorry if there's any typos"