Niall Horan Smut Imagine

"You ready to go, babe?" You hear Niall's voice call from the other room.

"Two more minutes!" You shout back and begin applying your second coat of mascara.

"Jeez woman. What are you doing in there?" He says, his voice getting closer. You hear him sit down on the bed .

"I'm coming! Calm down, boy." You joke. You're getting ready for Niall's 19th birthday party, which is at some club. All your close friends and friends of their friends are going to be there so you basically want to make a good first impression.

With one last look in the mirror, you flick off the lights and walk into the bedroom and over to your dresser to spray yourself with some perfume. He stands up from the bed and you watch intently as he makes his way behind you and slowly puts both of his arms around your waist in a sweet embrace. His Ralph Lauren cologne takes over your senses as he brushes your curled hair to the side and kisses your neck.

"We should go. You don't want to be late for your party." You say softly. He nods his head and leads you out of the room.

Once you get to the club, you're greeted with all of Niall's mates. You stand there awkwardly watching them chat, until Niall comes back over to you.

"It's fine. You can chat with your friends." You say giving him a reassuring smile.

"That's not fair to you though." He puts his arm around your waist. "Want to get a drink?"

"Of course, birthday boy." You smile and follow him to the bar area.

"What would you like?" The fake ass, bleached blonde hair bartender asks. You watch as she leans against the counter towards Niall, trying to give him a better view of her silicone breasts.

Niall ignores her and orders two shots of goldschlager. He then turns his attention back to you.

"So did you get me a present?" He asks playfully.

"Actually, no." You admit in a joking tone.

"Well that's too bad." He frowns like a child.

"I have one to give to you later tonight." You wink at him and his eyes widen.

"Christ." He says under his breath.

Once the annoying bartender serves your drinks, you and Niall toast to his birthday, and drink the shots.

"What's my present going to be?" He smirks.

You decide to play back.

"Something hot. That you should enjoy, and I will definitely too." You give a playful smirk right back at him.

"Oh really?" He smiles. "Well I can't wait to receive that present."

You place your hand on his knee and his eyes follow your fingers as you slowly make your way up to his upper thigh, lightly skimming his bulge.

"And I can't wait to give it." You break the heated touch. "But until then, I'll be dancing." You quickly move off your chair and begin to make your way to the crowded dance floor.

"Oh no you don't!" You hear Niall say. You turn around and see that he's following you, so you decide to give him a little chase. Making your way through the sweaty dancers, glancing back every few seconds, you lead Niall across the dance floor. But you're stopped when his hand grabs yours.

"What do you think you're doing?" He whispers into your ear.

"Dancing." You reply back, like the chase never happened.

You begin moving your body to the music and Niall pulls you against himself. You continue your assault by moving against him. He intakes a sharp breath, quietly cursing as you move.

He places his hands on your hips and moves you even closer against him, allowing you to feel how hard he really is.

The music blasts trough the speakers and the bass shakes the dance floor of sweaty bodies dancing in the dark. All you can smell is the alcohol on Niall's breath as he rests his head against your neck.

"You're so dirty." He whispers, sending heat down into the pit of your stomach.

"Am i?" You whisper, innocently, applying more force with your backside.

"Fuck." He moans into your neck, driving your hormones insane.

"How about you give me an early birthday present, since I'm already hard as fuck."

"Here?" You question.

"I have my car." He says as one of his fingers slip down to your inner thigh.

"Fuck. Okay, Okay. Let's go." You whisper over the music.

He pulls you off the dance floor and within seconds you're out of the club and making your way to his car you recently arrived in.

Once you get to his black Range Rover, he immediately he removes his shirt. You've seen him shirtless plenty of times but not in this state. You slide your dress off and so you're only in your bra and panties.

He bites his bottom lip, taking in your body.

"Fuck." He whimpers.

"Lie down." You demand.

"I like you like this." He says and you giggle, rolling your eyes.

He obliges and lays across the seats.

You hop over him and remove his pants leaving him in his black banded boxers. You tease him by taking his bulge in your hand and he moans throatily.

Then you hover over him, your crotch brushing against his growing erection. You take his hand and fumble it up to your chest.

"Touch me". You beg. He immediately begins feeling your breasts. You softly moan and begin moving your hips in a slowing circular motion against him.

"Shit, baby you're so hot." He whispers.

You stop teasing him and pull down his boxers taking him into your mouth. You feel his body becoming more tense beneath you.

"Holy..sh..." He curses, in taking air.

You lick his shaft and rub your tongue against his tip softly before taking him fully into your mouth. His moans are deep and throaty.

You look up at him to see his eyes closed and his lips parted. Just the sound of his moans and seeing him in this state pleasure you.

His hand caresses the back of your head as he attempts to push you deeper, causing you to moan and send vibrations through him causing his head to roll back in pleasure.

"Babe, shit..I'm... gonna come." He warns.

You continue, ignoring his words, only focusing on his pants, cursing and watching the small beads of sweat roll down his forehead as he struggles to hold on.

Moments later, he empties in your mouth with your name falling from his lips. You swallow all of it, forcing it down your throat.

"Fuck." He lets out between breaths. You're both breathing so heavily, the windows begin to fog up.

"That was the best present I've ever received." He says huskily before bringing his thumb up to your lips and leaving a gentle, sloppy kiss.

"Thank you." He whispers. "And don't worry, I'll repay you."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I just want to add, the ending part of this imagine I copied from MY other wattpad account septic_niall! No, I did not steal it because I originally wrote it and I just made a non carroty account because *cringes*

ANYWAYS(:

The more votes, the more I update so *evil smirk*. Also, if you have any suggestions or anything feel free to comment because I love reading them(: Don't forget to check out my other stories on here. Ok I'm done now ha

<3 ANALCROCS aka Sarah