In paris with Niall

After you got home from the party, it's Niall's time to 'repay' you.

As you wash your hands, Niall steps behind you and hugs you in a sweet embrace.

"So what am I getting?" You set the towel aside and find his blue eyes.

"I've had it planned for a while actually." He smiles into your neck.

"Well whatever it is, you can tell me." You smirk up at him.

"Were going on holiday to Paris!" He picks you up, kisses your cheek and pecks your lips before placing you back down.

"Oh my god! Niall, you're the best!" You hug him this time.

"Is that what you meant by "I'll repay you.". You ask him.

"Well that and maybe something else." He shoots you a wink and you roll your eyes.

"Wait. So when do we leave?"

"Now actually." He says after checking his phone.

"What the fuck Niall! I have nothing...."

He cuts you off by pointing to your bags waiting by the door.

"I would've told you earlier but you were busy getting ready and putting crap that you don't need on all over your beautiful face." Oh.

"Oh Niall." You sigh and give him a hug. "but we better get going." You add.

(LALALA you and Niall are in the plane soarin flyin there's not a star in heaven that we can reach. badumtss okay so you land. boom boom tire screech. and get out of the plane awe holding hands and find your shit then go to the taxi and FINALLY arrive at your luxurious hotel overlooking the city how romantic ladida. You get to you room which happens to be the pent house because Niall's a rich mofo who wants to give you the best. anyways read on)

"Wow." Is all you can say. The marble floor beneath your feet, the big glass windows overlooking the Eiffel Tower, and chandeliers over take your view.

"Come look at t bed room." Niall calls down the hall.

You make your way over, past the beautiful kitchen to him. The room is large and a king size plush bed sits in the center of it. On the bed are rose petals.

"How romantic." You say and Niall snakes his arm around your waist. He leads you to the bathroom, which consists of a large jacuzzi tub next to a glass window with a breath taking view of paris.

"I feel like taking a bath." You say, trying to give him a hint.

"Go ahead, I'll be watching tv. I think there's a football game on." He says and walks out, closing the partially see through door.

While waiting for him, you relax in the tub. Apparently he didn't get the hint.

"Niall!" You yell.

You hear him make his way over and he slides the door open.

"What's wrong?" He looks at you puzzled.

"Can you wash my back?" More like get in the tub and fuck me.

"I see what you're trying to do here. And I like it." He says and pulls his shirt over his head, throwing it onto the floor. Next, he pulls off his jeans and finally his Ralph Polo boxers and then he climbs into the tub.

The lights outside reflect on his toned body as he beckons you to him. You move to him and kiss him lightly on the lips.

"Turn on the jets." He whispers between a kiss.

You reach over and find the switch, flick it, and the jets come on.

"Now it's my time to pleasure you." He whispers into your ear.

"Sit on my lap." He says and you oblige.

He adjusts the two of you so the jets are hitting you in the most pleasuring areas.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"For what." You smile up at him.

Just then, you feel his finger slip onto your pubic bone as he begins to trace circles.

••••

IM LAUGHING I WROTE THIS WHILE I WAS ON SLEEPING PILLS AND I DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING OH GOD BUT YEAH UM IDK

Vote? And I'll update later sorry about the cliffhanger