Chapter 26: Mukami Household

Erika's P.O.V.

I woke up and saw an unfamiliar ceiling. "You're finally awake." A voice said. I stood up and saw Ruki beside the bed where I was lying down. "Where am I?"

"Our house~" I heard Kou's voice said. And the other brothers appeared suddenly in the room.

"What am I doing here?" I asked as I looked around the room. "You'll be living with us." Yuma said.

"But why?" "That person told us." Ruki said. "Who is that person?" I asked.

"You do not need to know." Ruki stood up and exited the room. The others followed him. "We already prepared all the things you need." Yuma added before exiting the room.

At the Sakamaki Household..
(No one's P.O.V.)

"Damn it! Where the hell did Erika go?!" Ayato stomps his foot hardly on the floor.

"She just said that she was going to the faculty to give some paperworks to the teacher but she didn't come back. What could have happened?" Reiji was deep in thoughts.

"Chi-chan..?" Laito looked down sadly. And Kanato hugged his teddy tightly. "Where do you think she is, Teddy?" He asked teddy.

Shu just looked outside the window while he is lying down on the couch. Also deep in thoughts.

Subaru clenched his teeth and teleported to Erika's room."Damn it!" Subaru punched the wall beside him.

'I shouldn't have let her go alone. I should have come with her.' Subaru thought as he gritted his teeth tightly.

"I need you, Erika.." He whispered.

Erika's P.O.V.

I need to go back. Subaru and the others must be worried. I opened the door and looked outside of the room. I looked at my wristwatch, it's 05:10 pm. It's dark already even though it's still early.This is a mansion, after all.

I saw no one in the hallway and quietly ran around to look for the exit. This mansion really is huge.

I went down and saw a huge door. I'm sure that's the door that leads outside. I quickly ran towards and but a voice stopped me.

"You're stubborn, aren't ya?" The voice said.

I turned around and saw Yuma glaring at me. I immediately tried to open the door but it won't even budge.

"Do you really want to go back that badly?" He smirked and walked closer to me until my back hits the large door and he corners me, putting both his arms at my sides.

"Hehe..I haven't tasted your blood in a while." He smirked and pulls my hair back to reveal my neck. "No..stop.." I said faintly. He leaned down to my neck and I felt his breath. I shut my eyes close. But I felt nothing. "Yuma." Another voice said suddenly. Yuma turned to look behind him. "Ruki.."

"Stay here and watch over her. We're going to school." Ruki said.

"Okayyy~~" Yuma said. "Are you planning on keeping me here? What about my school?" I asked as I pushed Yuma away from me.

"You're staying here until you forget about those guys." Ruki glared at me.

Kou and Azusa appeared behind him. "Let's go. Yuma, you're in charge." Ruki said. "See you later, Rika-chan~" Kou suddenly pecks me on my cheeks and I blushed. Then they disappeared.

Time Skip~

I was in my new room and was looking outside the window.

"Hey~" I heard Yuma's voice and looked at him. "Yuma..what do you want?" I moved backwards as he walk towards me. He pulled my arm and threw me to the bed.

He then gets on top of me and pins both my hands on top of my head, using one hand. "Ughh...stop it!" I struggled and tried kick him off of me but traps both my legs between his legs. Then he covers my mouth with his other hand. "Shut up, will ya? I'm just going to continue where we left off earlier.." He smirked and leaned down my neck.

My eyes widened as I felt his fangs pierce my neck and causing me to arch my back.

He lets go both of my arms and removes his hand from my mouth. But he was still sucking my blood.

'He's taking too much...' I thought and I pushed his chest with all my might causing him to pull away from me. "Your blood really is the best, ya know?" He licked his lips.

And here I thought he was going to stop, until he sinks his fangs in my neck again after a few seconds.

I subconsciously moved my head sideways which gave him more access. Then I fell unconscious.

Yuma's P.O.V.

I kept on sucking her blood until I noticed that she had fainted already. I pulled my fangs out and licked the blood on her neck.

I stood up and covered her with a blanket. "Seems like you took a lot, Yuma~" I saw Kou leaning on the door. "Whatever." I said. "The Eve's blood really is different." He added.

I walked out of her room and went to my room.

(Hi guys! Late update! Sorry! Hoped you enjoyed~)