Chapter 1

This is a movie called Lion King, but I'm arranging it to my way of it.

Once upon a time, in the pride of lions, there was a lion called, Mufasa. He was the king of a pride called Pride Rock.

Today was the day, that Mufasa and the queen, Sarabi's 2 sons, Simba and Kopa was born. Mufasa and Sarabi was very happy.

Kopa was the younger brother of Simba. That would make Simba the future king of Pride Rock.

Rafiki, the old wise baboon held Simba and Kopa on top of the Pride Rock with Mufasa and Sarabi in side with Rafiki.

As Rafiki hold Simba and Kopa, the animals around the Pride Rock bowed to the new born cubs.

Zazu, then said to Mufasa, "It's a nice day today! Isn't it sir!"

"Yes it is! I'm happy about my sons!" Mufasa replied.

After that, in Scar, Mufasa's brother's cave, Scar said, "(Catches a mouse) Life is not fair, is it? You see, I... well, I shall never be king. And you... shall never see the light of another day. (Scar laughs) adieu."

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?" Zazu said flying to the cave.

"What do you want?" Scar said.

"I'm here to announce, the king Mufasa's on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning!" Zazu said to Scar.

"(sees the mouse scampering off) Oh, now look, Zazu, you made me lose my lunch." Scar said.

"Ha! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia..."

"(approaches Zazu menacingly) Oooh... I quiver with fear..." Scar said scaring Zazu.

"Now Scar... don't look at me that way... HELP!!" right after Zazu screamed for help, Scar put Zazu on is mouth, but didn't swallow him.

"Scar! Drop him." Mufasa said, outside te cave.

"Great timing your majesty." after Zazu said that, Scar droped Zazu, but Zazu was covered with Scar's spit.

"Eh...." Zazu said.

"Why! If it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners." Scar said.

"Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba and Kopa." Mufasa said as he entered the cave.

"That is today? Oh, I feel simply awful." Scar scratched the stone walls while saying that.

"Must've slipped my mind." Scar said.

"Yes. Well the slippery your mind, is as the king's brother,  *you* should've been first in line!" Zazu said, but Scar threatens to bite, Zazu retreats toward Mufasa.

"Well, I was first in line, until the little hairballs were born." Scar said.

"That hairalls are my son. And one of them is *your* future king." Mufasa said.

"Oh, I shall have to practice my curtsy."After Scar said that, he tried to go to outside of the cave, Mufasa stopped him.

"Don't turn your back on me, Scar!" Mufasa said.

"Oh, no, Mufasa. Perhaps *you* shouldn't turn your back on *me*." Scar said.

"(roars, runs to stand before him)Is that a challenge?" Mufasa said to Scar angrily.

"Temper, temper. I wouldn't *dream* of challenging you." Scar said.

"Pity! Why not?" Zazu asked Scar.

"Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength... I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool." Scar answered.

"I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool." And after that, Scar went outside he cave.

"(about Scar)There's one in every family sire. Two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions." Zazu said.

"What am I going to do with him?" Mufasa asked.

"He'd make a very handsome throw rug." Zazu said.

"(Surprised) Zazu!" Mufasa said.

"And just think, Whenever he gets dirty you can take him out and beat him." Zazu said.

A month later, Mufasa promised Simba and Kopa that he would show around the pride, but that early morning, the cubs were already awake because they were exited.

"What's taking dad a long time?!" Kopa said to Simba.

"Let's wake him up bro!" Simba suggested to Kopa.

Kopa said, "Yeah! Nice Idea bro!"

When Simba and Kopa went inside the house (I didn't know how to call it), Mufasa and Sarabi and the other lionesses were sleeping as usuall, but Simba tried to woke mufasa up by saying, "Dad!! Dad! Come on!" but Mufasa still didn't wake up.

"I guess he's tired."Simba said.

But, Kopa said to mufasa, "Dad!! Dad!! You promised!"

"Okay! Okay! I'm up Simba, Kopa!" Mufasa said.

When Mufaa, Simba, and Kopa was on top of the Pride Rock, Mufasa said, "Simba, when you're the king, everywhere the light touches is our kingdom."

"Wow! What about that shadowy place?" Simba asked.

"Simba Kopa, That's beyond our borders. You must never go there." Mufasa warned Simba and Kopa.

"But I thought a king can do whatever he wants." Sima said.

"There's more to being a king than getting your way all the time." Mufasa said.

"There's more?" Sima asked. 

"(laughing) Simba." Mufasa said.

Kopa said, "Wait, what an I going to be?"

Mufasa said, "Since Your brother is going to be the king, maybe you could be the lion guard!"

"What's and lion guard?" both SImba and Kopa asked him.

"A lion guard is kind of a protecter of the pride. A lion guard protects the pride." Mufasa explaned.

"It sounds cool!" Kopa said.

"Maybe you could already be a lion guard Kopa! I know you could! You have what it takes to be the lion guard!" Mufasa said.

Kopa said, "Really!"

"Of course!" Mufasa said.

"Does that mean that I will be the future king and Kopa is the lion guard?" Simba asked Mufasa.

"Yeah. But Kopa, you will have to wait a little bit to be the lion guard." Mufasa said.

"But dad, you said I can be the lion guard already!" Kopa said.

"Yeah, but before you be the lion guard, you should know around te pride, and outside the pride more. And we promised that I will Show around the pride and outside the pride." Mufasa said.