Chapter 4

In Scar's cave, Scar dropped a small bone, and was walking. Then, Simba, and Kopa said to Scar, "Hey uncle Scar! Guess what! I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock! And I'm going to be the Lion Guard of Pride Rock!".

"Oh... goody." Scar said, looking away.

"My dad just showed me the whole kingdom. And I'm gonna rule it all. Ha ha ha." Simba said with a laugh at the end.

"Yes. Well, forgive me for leaping for joy. In bad bck you know." Scar said. Then, Scar layed down.

"Hey uncle Scar. When bro's king, and I'm the Lion Guard, What'll make you?" Kopa said, and Simba and Kopa's paw on Scar's head.

" A monkey uncle." Scar said.

Then, Simba and Kopa got off Scar, and said, "You're so weird."

" You have no idea." Scar said. Scar got up, and said, by walking, " So, Your father showed you guys the whole kingdom. Did he?"

"Everything." Simba and Kopa replied, and walked following Scar.

"He didn't show you what that rise of the northern border." Scar said to Simba and Kopa.

"Well no." Simba and Kopa said at the same time, and sat down feeling sad.

"He said we can't go there." Simba said.

"And he's absolutely right. Far too dangerouse only the bravest lions go there." Scar said.

"Well we're brave! What's out?" Simba and Kopa said.

"I am sorry, Simba and Kopa, but I just can't tell you." Scar said looking away.

"Why not?" Simba and Kopa saidat the same time, looking at Scar again.

"Simba, Kopa, Sima, Kopa, I'm only looking out for well doing for my favourite nephews." Scar said, patting Simba ans Kopa's heads.

"Yeah right. We're your only nephew." Kopa said.

"Just the only reason to protect you. An Elephant Graveyard is no place for the young princes. Ooops." Scar said, un purpose.

"An Elephant What! Woo." Simba and Kopa said at the same time, suprised.

"Oh! Dear, I'v said too much. Well I suppose you found out sooner, or later. You being soo, clever more. Just do me one favor. Promise me you'll never visit that greatfull place." Scar said, un purpose, again.

"No problem, uncle Scar." Simba said.

"Good. You run along now, and have fun." Simba then, run outside, but before he could, Scar said, "Remember, it's our litle secret." then, Simba ran outside the cave.