Umm, Welcome?

A/N: Hi! I'm still alive! Let's continue this at the end notes, okay? Also, this is omegaverse AU! 

Disclaimer: Hidekaz Himaruya is the awesome and rightful owner of Hetalia!

--

Peter Visits Daddy

by hikikomori-kuma

-USUK-

Alfred had a busy week and now is his most-awaiting reward, a free weekend plus the final version of their new developed game. He readied his cap-attached-with-sodas, his popcorn and his game console.

Before the launching week of the game, Kiku and Alfred got a copy of their newest game. At first, Alfred did not want to have a copy of the game since it is a mix of horror, suspense and action game. That Beta graphic and character designer really did some really good visualization of nightmare, especially Alfred's nightmare but seeing that his character will save everyone's asses at the end, he accepted the copy. Not that he will not accept it by any chances, he does not want to go and wait for a long line. He's just too awesome for that.

He plugged everything needed for the game, installed what is needed to be installed, dimmed all the lights except for the blue light of the monitor and he got his blanket in case he got spooked (not that he will admit that to Kiku). He is determined to survive the game and win. He slurped at the straw of his cap-soda and pressed start.

-USUK-

Alfred tiredly blinked as he pressed through the keys of his console. He could feel the sunlight slip through the curtain blinds of the nearby window. He had tried ten times to go out of a loop in the game but he always end up being dead. Soda cans and bits of popcorns are scattered on the floor but he felt no urge to get his refill. He's just too eager to get out of the game loop.

He tried again, he made his character jump then duck but it ended up dead, defeated by some monster, really scary monster Kiku made. He must be in need of sleep because now, he could hear the doorbell ring. He ignored it but it just came more rapid and now with addition of knocking. Who the hell thinks it's a good idea to knock when there is a doorbell?! Alfred thought, snapping from his game, paused it and dragging himself up. The knocking and ringing continues and it just made Alfred more annoyed.

"Yes. Yes. Comin'!" He said lazily. He dragged himself up and to the door. He carelessly held at the door knob, removing some additional locks before swinging the door open. Not even bothering to look at the peep hole as the fast wind from the door hit his face.

He blinked for a while before he realized the person in front of him. Blonde locks that is up until the shoulders, blue eyes but much lighter that his, elegant clothes that Alfred could say fitting for the man and that awful parfum he wears early in the morning, Alfred crinkled his nose when the scent reached his nose. He crossed his arms to his chest.

"What's with the face, mon ami?" He asked Alfred, which only made Alfred furrow his eyebrows more.

"What do you want, Francis?" He said smudgy. He leaned against the door frame for two reasons. One, because he's feeling dizzy and two, he's avoiding this Frenchie to get into his apartment.

Francis just laughed lightly. "Oh, it's nice to see you well too, Alfred. How are you doing?" He said, putting one of his hands to his hair, combing back some locks blocking his smooth face.

"Better than yours, obviously." He said mockingly. He hated that he could not pass a level at the game and now he just wanted to get rid of this annoying guy.