Awakeing

I can feel before I can see and it feels like my head is in someone's lap... but who's? I try to lift my eyelids up with all my might and they slowly, but surely come open and I find myself looking up at Peter's face.

"Oh, Anne, love, you're awake!" Peter happily exclaims to me. I sit up and peck his lips which quickly turns into a long and hard passion-filled kiss, during which we fully explored the other's mouth. After it was over it left both, me and Peter breathless, panting for breath, I ask him, "Where are we?"

"Oh, we're at the secert annex."

"Oh, good then it was all a bad dream!" I proclaim happily.

"Err, Anne, dear" Peter began quite nervously, "It wasn't all just a bad dream, you see I was dieing at a camp, when a stranger asked me if I wanted to live, he said that if I did then I would become a vampire. I was about to say no to him when I thought of you, so with hope that you were still alive I said to him yes. When I finally found you at Bergen-Belson, you were dying very quickly and I could have either, A, stood by and watched you die, B, leave and let you die, or, C, turn you into a vampire. And quess what? Ding, ding, ding we have a winner number C!... You're not mad at me are you it's just that I love you so much and couldn't just let you die!"

"Oh, Peter, I could never hate you! I love you with all of my heart and soul!"

"I love you too, Anne!" he told me. Then we are kissing each other so desperately, so passiontly that something inside of us just broke free and the next thing I know is our clothes our strewn all over the place. Peter picks me up bridal style and without a word goes into his bedroom, the place where oh-so many of our passionate moments had taken place. He lays me down gently onto his bed and then then climbs onto it too and we start to kiss again, Peter on top and me on the bottem. His painfully large and thick and swollen cock looked to mature for an 18 year old, but this was Peter, he was very,very mature for his age. I unwrapped my hands from his back and reached down inbetween us to get ahold of his cock. I stroked it back and forth each one made Peter's cock harder and harder when it was already unbelievely big and hard. It's veins are swollen and have popped out, I have never seen such a thing like it before. I look back up at Peter's face although it's filled with strain, and crazeness, yet it is filled of love and tenderness. I knew Peter was holding himself back the beast half of him. I knew one little blow-job would blow that restraint away...and.That. Is. Exactly. What. I. Want! I slowly, oh so slowly bend down and put all my concentration of trying to fit his length inside of my mouth. I open my mouth and slowly take him never letting my tongue touch him until it's all in there, but still I resist for a few extra seconds. I hear him growl his frustration. Then I clamp my mouth shut and suck like a baby on a bottle. I twirl my tongue around the head, and I hear alot of held back growls of animals turn into grunts, so close almost there, "Anne, you don't know what you're unleashing and,frankly neither do I." Peter says to me in a rough, husky voice that was allllll male.

I know that was supposed to unencourage me, but strangely it just turns me on all the more. I start to nibble on it and scrape my teeth across. With an animalistic roar Peter's self-control bursts like a dam and and he tears my haed away from his cock and onto his lips he kisses me so passionately, so possively, and so desperately that I knew that I am his and he is mine...forever. He pushes his cock into my fugina while at the same time he bites me. I lift my head and bite back. We shutter into release and orgasm together, we have marked each other and I somehow insticintivly know that we are mates, soulmates, forever and always.