Chapter 5

Songs:

Broken Ones: Jaquie Lee

Creep: Radiohead

Home: One Direction

Harry's POV

The moment I left Katarina's house, I missed her, it felt like I hadn't seen her in days or weeks. It was unnatural for sure and it made no sense. I had just met this girl and already I wanted to spend all my time with her, to get to know her better. It was easy to talk to, and I could tell she found it easy to talk to me, too. She seemed so guarded and shut off from everything and everyone, but with me it was as if she had no filter, which I quite enjoyed. 

As I walked into the office in which we were going to have our meeting for the upcoming tour and album, I noticed the rest of the guys had already arrived. I joined them on the sofa, between Louis and Liam. The meeting dragged on for what seemed like an eternity. I wasn't really paying attention, my mind was off thinking about Katarina, wondering what she was doing, what she was wearing, if she had gone out. I felt Liam nudge me a couple of times to get me to pay attention, but it didn't work, not that anyone else besides the guys noticed. 

"What's wrong with you, mate?" Liam asked as we filed out of the office after about three hours. "You feeling alright? You seem a little out of it, and you stayed in last night."

"I bet he's thinking about A.J.," Louis spoke from behind me, slapping his hand on my back. 

"Ah, yes, our new friend," Liam raised an eyebrow at me. "Well, she's quite fit, but she doesn't seem like your type."

I looked at him confused, I wasn't aware that I had a type. When I thought back to the girls I had been interested in, they all kind of seemed similar in a way, if not in appearance, in personality. Katarina was different in both ways, her body was incredible, her waist thin, but it matched perfectly with her nicely filled out breasts, hips, butt and thighs. Although she was guarded, it was noticeable, even without knowing her too well, that she was a bubbly person underneath it all. The way she loved cartoons and the little child like things she did, how she smiled so widely that her smile reached her large eyes, making them appear smaller than they actually were. How easily she would break into a fit of laughter at the slightest thing she found funny, she even laughed at my jokes.

"What do you know about her," I asked Niall, how had seemed to be well informed on Katarina, or at least on her family.

He looked at me confused for a minute, but then recomposed himself. "All I know is what was in the papers and news from a long time ago. Her grandpa was, well still is a very important figure in Ireland."

"Well, tell me what you do know," I urged.

"How about we all go lunch and I'll tell there, I'm starving." Like that was anything new.

Once we all agreed on a place to eat, we made our way there. After we were seated and placed our orders, I urged Niall to spill on everything he knew about her and her family.

"Well, Max Sloan had a son and a daughter, who died when she was about five, his wife died after giving birth to their daughter. Their son, A.J.'s dad passed away in a tragic car accident about ten years ago along with his two kids, or so I thought. No one really knows what happened to his daughter, well now we do," he chuckled. "But, other than that and the fact that her family is super loaded, I don't know much. But, you should ask Ed, he's known her a long time so he might know more than me," he shrugged.

"Just be careful," Liam said as our food arrived. "She doesn't seem like the kind of girl how can handle this type of lifestyle or you for that matter."