Chapter 21

A.J.'s POV

The party from the night before was clearly evident when I walked through Harry's living room. There were cups, plates and food everywhere. It's hard to believe that just a few people can make such a large mess. Well, Harry's and my friends and sister, so what did I expect, they could get a little messy. Harry could too, but he was a little more neater compared to the rest. 

I went through the kitchen until I found a trash bag, making my way back to the living room. I tried to be as quiet as I could while I stuffed the bag with empty pizza boxes, beer bottles and, plastic cups and paper plates. Once all the trash had been picked up, I made my way back to the kitchen, laying the bag near the trashcan. 

Once I was satisfied enough with the cleaning, I slipped into Harry's room, he was still asleep. I was tempted to wake him, but I couldn't, he enjoyed his sleep and I knew how much he hated waking up early. Instead I went through the dresser and closet, looking for the clothes he said he had gotten for me. I couldn't find anything, so I settled for some of his sweatpants and an old t-shirt and headed to his bathroom. 

I showered and got dressed quickly, when I came out of the bathroom, Harry was sitting up in the middle of the bed rubbing his eyes.

"Morning, sleeping beauty," I grinned. 

He looked at me with sleepy eyes and a giant smile. "You're awake." His arms opened, gesturing for me to go to him. 

I walked over to him and climbed onto the bed. He pulled me into his body, wrapping his arms around me and kissing the top of my head. I wanted to tell him he smelled amazing, but decided against it. "Go back to sleep," I rubbed his biceps, trying to comfort him. 

"No, you're awake already," he murmured into my hair. 

I kissed the bare skin on his chest. "It's fine," I sat him, pulling away from him slightly so I could see him. "I'll make breakfast while you finish waking up."

I pushed his hair back, placing a kiss on his plump, dark pink lips. Instead of it being a sweet and innocent kiss like I had intended, it became heated and intense. His mouth opened, letting me in, his large hands gripped my hips, sitting me on his lap as he leaned back slightly. I tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling him closer to me.

"We need to stop," I mumbled against his lips, but not really stopping. 

"Why?" He mumbled back, kissing me further. His hands moving from my hips to my backside, gripping me slightly, 

I gave into him momentarily before pushing him away slightly. "Because there is a lot of people here, including both our sisters and both our friends," I pointed out.

"We can be quiet," he grinned, kissing my neck. 

I moaned quietly, gripping his shoulders. "Harry, please," I begged. 

I didn't want him to stop, not at this stage anyway. But he did. "Fine, but you owe me now," he grinned wickedly.

I kissed him briefly, wrapping my arms around his neck. He let his head drop, his forehead resting on my chest. I pressed my lips into his hair as I ran my fingers through it. 

I was finally able to escape Harry's grip, heading to the kitchen and starting breakfast while he showered and got ready. I put on a large pot of coffee just in case the others woke up, if not, I was more than happy to drink it myself. I wasn't much of a coffee drinker, but I had an odd feeling that I was going to need it today. 

"Oh, god, this is what heaven looks like," Niall chuckled as he entered the kitchen. 

He sat on a stool, grabbing a few pieces of bacon.