Chapter 1

Disclamer : I do not own D.Gray-man. If I do, i will make it become Yaoi. (Hehehe)

Chapter 1

A girl stood in front of a huge building. No one know she is a girl though, with a dark hoodie covered her face and a bandages her left hand and left eye. Don't forget a black pants, a pair of black shoes and a bag.

The girl stared at the building for a while before she said,

"Why I'am here again?"

~flashback~

A girl woke in a room, her eyes blinked rapidly while take a look to the said room. A black and white room with a big clown picture in there, a single kind size bed, A television, A bathroom and A table. The girl walk to the table as she saw a piece of paper.

To. My Dear Allen Walker

You will be in here for a while to study at Black Order Academy, your thing already in there and the money is in the table. Use it to buy your things.

Love,
Cross Marian

P.S I already bought you a phone and don't you dare to go home.

Allen just stared at the paper in shock and mad. How dare her former teacher do this to her. From outside of the room you can hear many swear for 5 hours non-stop.

~Flashback End~

And that's how the girl, Allen in there. In Black Order Academy, where the candidates of Exorcist, Noah and finder study. She started to walk to the building. Don't care about the stares she receives because of her strange look.

Allen stop at a room with 'Priciple Office' plat in there. She knock the room twice before a voice says "Come in". Then she slowly open the door.

"What can i do for you?" A male asked. He sat on a chair with many paperworks surrond him, Make the male can't see Allen Face.

"Komui, it's nice to meet you again" the sentence make the male-Komui, jumped from his chair. Eyes wide as he look at the person in front of him.

"W-why you in here?" Allen just laughed, A Devilish laugh before she sit on a chair in there.

"Oh, it just a certain red haired bastard bump me in here, So i can study again after a long time" Allen answered while Komui just laugh nervously.

"If that so, the i will place you in Exorcist class. This is your schedules and Your homeroom teacher is Neddol-sensei and it's look like he teach in your first class Art. Is that okay?" Komui asked which repplied by a short nod. Then, Komui call someone, A man with short Black hair and Blue eyes enter, looking Allen gor a little while, then smile kindly.

"So you're my new student, Walker-san right? It's nice to meet you. My name is Neddol Layer" he greeted

"Nice to meet you to Noddel-sensei" Allen repplied as she bow her head. Noddel ask her to follow him as he walk to a large coridors of the building then he started to explain.

"The Black Order Academy is an Academy that teach, Exorcists, Finders and Noah's before they go to the HQ and so the class is categories by that. The finder class is the most commonly class in here because normal human can go in there, the Exorcist class is the class where A human with innocence study and finally Noah class is the class where human that have the power of the Noah's and Akuma's study. You understand so far, Walker-kun?" Noddel finished. Allen just nod already know the information for along time the teacher seems to think that she is a male but that's okay to her.

'Well that's is good thing if everyone in here thinks I'am a boy' she thought.

They Arrived at a class with 'E-I' plat in there. Noddel instructed her to wait in there until he said her name.

"Good morning Everyone"

"Morning sensei" the students said in unison.

"Today we have new student, Come in Walker-kun" Noddel announced make everyone whispers. Allen walk to the class, hood and bandages still in there.

"Hello my name is Allen Walker, Nice to meet you" Allen introduced. She take a look to the students in there.

"Hey everyone a freak has come!" shouted a girl in there make everyone laughed. The girl has a blonde hair and a thick make up, she wear a somehow to revealing clothes with Fish net stocking and high heels.

'What a bitch' she thought and see the other girls where the same clothes.

"Miss Leanor if you say that one more time and we will have a detention after class. Walker-kun you can sit beside Daisya Barry-kun. Daisya-kun please rose your hand" Allen walked to her chair but before she can sit a foot trap her, make her fall.

Every students laugh when Allen trip. The one who trip her is the girl before.

"Ah i don't know you're in there" the gi said in sweet tone. Allen stood not care about that. When she sit a boy tap her shoulder.

"Are you okay? Don't worry they all like. Oh ya nice to meet you my name is Daisya Barry. You can call me Daisya" he said and shake Allen hand.

"Nice to meet you to Daisya. Call me Allen" Allen smiled at herself. Her first friend in the school. They talk about many thing until the teacher warn them. It seems that Daisya love to play football, she's too even if it just a little.

'Maybe this school it's not bad'

Tbc....

Sorry that i make Allen and Cross is a little bit OOC.

Please Comment about this story so far.