Chapter 2

: I do not own D.Gray-man. If I do, i will make it become Yaoi. (Hehehe)

Chapter 2

The bell finally ring as Allen and Daisya walked to the cafetaria. After they reach their destination, Allen and Daisya started to order.

"I order a lasagna and a tea. What about you Allen?"

"Hmm... I order a soba, spagetti, Fried Chicken, Lasagna, Fried Fish, Pie, Cookies, cake, Soup, Pizza, Burger......." Allen rambled all of her order. Shock Daisya and the chef. ".......and greean tea. That's all"

"You eat that much?!"

"Yes. It's less than usual though"

'Just how much you eat, Allen?' Daisya thought. After they get their order, Allen started to eat in lightning speed, before Daisya can finish his food, Allen already finished.

"Hah that's delicious" she said while touch her stomatch.

"Wow that's fast."

After they eat a sudden scream can be heard in the cafetaria.

"Kyaaaaa! That's Lavi-kun and Kanda-kun"

"Lavi-kun please be my boyfriend"

"Kanda-sama you're so cool~"

And something like that. Make the two people close their ears. 2 boys walked throught the crowd. One of them have a really long black hair tied ponytail, A scrowl in his face. He bring a katana in hus back. The other has red hair. He grinned brightly. Ge wear an eyepatch in one of his eyes make him look somewhat like a pirate

"Who's that?" Allen asked.

"The school prince's come. Their name is Kanda Yuu and Lavi Bookman Jr. They're the strongest exorcist in here" Daisya repplied

'Hoo bookman huh?' Allen thought

Allen and Daisya decided to go out from the cafetaria. Uknown to Allen, the two prince's look at her in curiosity.

"Yuu-chan who's that?"

"Don't know. And stop call me that!"

Allen and Daisya walked throught the now crowded coridors. Until Allen bumped into someone.

BRAAAG

"Allen are you okay?" Daisya asked

"Ugh, it's fine" Allen stand to see who she is bumped. A beautiful girl with Dark green hair tied in two ponytails. She wear the regular uniform like other student with the thick make up and black high heels. The girl look angry to him as her friends come to help her.

"Watch out you Bastard! What if my beautiful body get a scratch?" the girl shouted follow by her friend 'Yeah'

"You're the one who bumped me" Allen said in matter of fact. Her eyes rolled.

SLAP...

"Don't you dare speak that again you Fucking Bastard" the girl slap Allen face make it red a little. Students that watch it started to crowd around them. Allen touch her face. She walk closer to the girl and smiled at her.

"Just that? Well i have to go now. Let's go Daisya. And Good bye Green Girl" Allen walk away followed by Daisya leave the green haired girl blush in embrassement. They go to the backyard where no one can find them.

"Allen do you know who's that?"

"No, why?"

"Her name is Lenalee Lee, Priciple younger sister. She's the strongest girl in here other than the Prince's. You will be bullied by her gang you know"