Chapter 3

Disclamer : I do not own D.Gray-man. If I do, i will make it become Yaoi. (Hehehe)

Chapter 3

Daisya and Allen walk throught the crowd to their next class I.T.C or innocence training class. A class for the candidates of Exorcist to control their power.

"Daisya why there are so many students in here?" Allen asked. Look at the students in there. They are now in a really huge room with seems to be training field in the centre of it. Many kind of students in there including the Prince's and Lenalee who surronded by Fangirls and Fanboys.

"You don't know? Today is the Exam day. Every once a month students from diffrent class take the exam to know their Innocence power"
The explanation can only be answered by an 'Oh' from Allen. It's not a week yet she has to take an Exam? What a great life she had.

With the Prince's and Lenalee

"Kanda-kun, Lavi-kun good luck for the exam~" Lenalee said in a flirt tone as she get closer to the said teens.

"Che, get the fuck off of me woman" Kanda look irked to the girl while Lavi just smiled awkwardly,

"Please go Lenalee"

"Mou~ you're not fun Lavi-kun" the girl pounted which look disgusting btw (sorry if i make Lenalee like a bitch) but she leave them not forget to send a wink to them.

"Che, that woman is a bother"

"I know that...." Lavi sentence was cut when he see someone familiar "Oh look Yuu-chan thats the guy from before" he pointed his finger to the direction of Allen which make half population of the room look at the supposed to be girl but look like a boy.

Back to Allen and Daisya

"Um Allen?"

"What?"

"This is just my feeling but i think the students in here stared at you"

"I think the same...." Allen sentence is cut when she see Lavi and Kanda is coming closer to her.

"Yo! We never see you arround. Are you new in here? What's your name? Oh ya my name is Lavi this is Kanda"
Lavi asked in friendly way.

"Yes. My name is Allen Walker and this is my friend Daisya. Nice to meet you Lavi and Kanda"

"Che, Moyashi (beansprout)" Kanda said sudenlly make Lavi and Daisya can't hold their laughter. While the gray haired girl just stared at him in mad.

"What you say, Bakanda?"

"Why you-"

"Okay you two. Its time to stop, the Exam is Already began" Lavi said make the two students stop their action. They look at the field where students is tested while wait until their name mentioned.

Kanda go first. He took a sword called mugen and started to slice robot who came at him in easy. Make all girls (expect Allen) started Fangirling.The next is Lavi, He use a hammer that can change it size .After that is Lenalee, she has Innocence called Dark Boots, Allow her to go in high speed. Daisya next (Lavi not go because he's a bookman), he has innocence called Charity Bell. And take the Exam with Easy.

"Wow Daisya that's cool!"

"Thanks Allen. The next is you right? Hope you Passed."

"Moyashi dont make me dissapoint"

"Give all your best Moyashi-chan!"

"Thank you Daisya and stop call me Moyashi Bakanda, Lavi!" Allen walked to the Field and everyone look at her. Wondering what kind of Innocence she has.

Komui stood outside the field with few teachers including Noddel. "So, Allen are you ready?"

"Yes"

"Then take out Your Innocence. Allen don't use all your power" Komui whispered queitly make Allen nod her head.

Allen started to take the bandages in her hand reveal a black colored arm with Cross on top of it. Many Students in there stared at it in disgusted

"What's up with his hand?"

"Scary... A black hand"

"Maybe a parasitism type"

Allen not bothered with it. She think her hand is normal and said "Innocence Activate"

Her hand turned to a large scythe, Robots started come as she sliced them in easy. Not a single sweat come and before 5 minutes, All robots already destroyed.

"Ah it's finish. Well that fast" Komui commented before let Allen go from the field. Many stidents including Daisya and two Prince's gaped at her (well for Kanda case, He just looked shock) none of them can take 20 robots in just 5 minutes and yet Allen do that.

"Allen good job!" Daisya beamed as he go closer to Allen, Kanda and Lavi Follow him from behind.

"Che, Moyashi"

"That's cool Moyashi-chan! You never said that you have such a cool Innocence"

'We just know each other for 30 minutes Lavi' Allen though sweatdrop. While Lenalee just glared at her. Not like the new guy at all.

They (Lavi) decided to go to a restaurant. Celebrate Allen first exqm much to the girl pleasure. They go to a family restaurant as Allen order large amount of foods to the waiter. Shock the waiter and Lavi as Kanda just 'che'ed.

"Wow, Moyashi-chan you eat that much?"

"Wonder why you're so small, Moyashi"

"Lavi, Kanda stop call me that!"

Daisya just sweatdrop at them. Before a question appared in his head.

"Hey, Allen after we graduated. Which general do you want to go?"

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"Moyashi-chan, after we become real Exorcist, we have to choose one of Disclamer : I do not own D.Gray-man. If I do, i will make it become Yaoi. (Hehehe) 5 generals division. I will choose Kevin Yeegar-sama division. What about you, Yuu-chan?" Lavi explained.

"Winters Zokaro. And stop call me Yuu-chan" Kanda smacked Lavi head make the red haired teen hissed in pain.

"Iam Froi Tiedoll. But i hope I can enter the Special Division. I hear the only strongest people can enter that and have the Head General as their Captain" Daisya said

"No one knew the Head General Identity. Only the highest rank know that. Maybe he/she is so strong?"
The boy continued which make Allen stiffed in her position.

"Yeah and has a big muscle too, Right Moyashi-chan?"

"Y-yeah maybe your right. Haha" 'Oh how wrong you are Lavi'

Tbc....

My Thanks to @Miayong

And Please comment about the story so far, Okay?