Chapter 1.1: Hogwarts

"Where in the world is Platform 9 3/4?"

"This trunk...heavy...too heavy..." Aeneas complained as he tried to push his trunk while searching for the mysterious platform. I offered him my help, but he refused. His trunk contains humongous luggages, books neatly wrapped in brown paper, boxes containing new parchments and bottles of ink, a cauldron, and a caged owl named Vizzini.

"I told you." I smirked as I helped him push our belongings. "We should have separated our luggages and belongings with different trunks."

"Nonsense!" He scoffed as he continued pushing the trunk. "I'm strong enough. Besides, I don't want my sister arriving at Hogwarts all sweaty and tired." I took out my handkerchief and wiped the beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

"I'm not a child anymore." I sighed as I helped him push the trunk. "I'm helping you, whether you like it or not." We continued searching for platform 9 3/4. We approached the ticket collector and asked "Where can we find platform 0 3/4?" The ticket collector laughed at us.

"Are you trying to make fun of me?! There's no Platform 9 3/4 here!!!" His face slowly crumpling into a disgusted expression. "Go home, will you?"

"Gracious!" A woman suddenly approached us. "Come hear."

The man grumbled and walked away. "Brats."

"Hogwarts?" The woman asked. "You don't look like first years to me. Ah...allow me to introduce myself, my name is Fontana Warren."

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs.Warren." Aeneas and I said in unison. Mrs. Warren chuckled. Suddenly, a girl with twin braids and glasses approached her.

"Ah, Myrtle." She said. "Meet these two..."

"Transferees." I said. "We both came from Durmstrang. Were here for our 3rd year."

"Splendid!" The woman smiled. "Myrtle, you see, is also third year. I'm sure you three will get along real fine."

"Mom." Myrtle mumbled as she looked up and stared at Aeneas while her cheeks turned pink. Aeneas smiled and waved. I stifled a laugh.

"Ah, yes." Mrs. Warren said as she snatched her pocket watch from her fur coat. "Myrtle, please accompany them to platform 9 3/4. I have a meeting to attend within 15 minutes." She gave Myrtle a bear hug and kissed her on the forehead. Myrtle gestured us to follow and started walking.

"Adreana." Aeneas gave me a gentle nudge. I nodded an followed him.

"Here." Myrtle pointed at the wall. We stared at it blankly.

"Just run over it." She said. I gulped. Aeneas sighed and said. "We'll crash."

Myrtle blushed ran towards the wall with great speed. Before we could tell her to stop, she disappeared, as if the wall sucked her in. We stared at each other and nodded. We pushed our trunk and ran straight towards the wall. I was expecting a hard surface to crash against me, but instead, we seemed to enter another place.

Hogwart's Express.

"I told you!" Myrtle screamed happily while jumping up and down. Aeneas laughed and pushed our trunk towards the train.