hello Kitty

I was walking through the hallway to my bedroom, the dark grey walls doing nothing to improve my mood.

Yet i couldn't help but smirk as i watched the slaves scurry around, their heads lowered, i knew they were afraid of me. I liked their fear it made me feel better and a small smirk made it's way to my lips.

Humans, i hated them. Ever since they killed my mother i despised them with my entire being. All they were good for was their services and blood.

Unlike some vampires i have never touched one for my other need, no way would i allow them to taint me that way.

I entered my room to find a female kneeling on the floor, her back turned to me. She was cleaning the mess my last slave had made when i had drank from him. Usless prick, he couldn't do anything right he didn't clean my room properly, got my blood mixed up. I had, had enough of him so terminated the problem. Even then his blood was disgusting, oh well.

"Have you finished?" I asked the woman coldly, she spun round to look at me, her grey eyes wide in fear as she nodded her head. I walked over to examine her work.

"You got it all out, not a trace left" I had to admit i was impressed. The woman stood up head lowered.

"The um g-gaurds came by with a m-message for you m-master" She whispered, yet i still heard it. I stared at her for a moment, she had pixie like dark hair and her features were soft. To humans she would be considered beautiful. "And?" I spoke "T-they said that a human has escaped the d-dungeon and are asking for you to look out and be careful" We both frowned at the last part. No one has ever escaped the dungeon before and why would i need to be careful of a human. I assumed the slave was wondering the same thing. I waved my hand dismissing her and went into my bathroom.

Now my bedroom is painted a very dark red with the bed in the middle against a wall, there is very little in there. My desk againt a wall opposite the door and two doors opposite my bed. One is my wardrobe which is huge and one to my bathroom. As you enter my bathroom it is all black, the tiles are black, the tub is black and everything else is black marble. The tub is on the left and the sink the right. I was stood at the sink looking into the mirror.

I had been blessed with both my parents looks. From my father was my facial looks, my strong jaw line, perfect nose and my lips were thin yet in a masculine way. My hair was the same dirty blonde as my mothers and it always had that 'just had sex' look, my eyes were a smokey grey, with a steel look to them. My body was trim instead of masculine, more of a swimmers figure.

I sighed as i let thoughts of my mother enter my mind, her laughter, her kindness, her love. Father and i wasn't always like this, but her death changed us.

I returned to my bedroom and decided to lay down, kicking my shoes of i climbed onto the bed and closed my eyes.

I was woken up by my bed shaking and i sat up, i heard the gaurds running past and their voices. "Find it, it has to be around here somewhere" One hissed making me realise the door had been opened. I sniffed the air and caught an unfamiliar scent. So the human hid in here. I waited until the gaurds had passed, curious as to what human had given them so much trouble.

As soon as they were gone i felt the bed move again and realised, the human had come out the other side. I sat up quickly to catch them and gasped.

It was no human but a large black cat, just a normal household cat. Yet it was easily four foot tall, it sat there looking at me as i examined it from where i was. It sat there on it's haunchs, it's tail curled round, flicking at the end. It's fur was the purest black i had ever seen. But it's eyes, they seemed so human. The most vibrant green i had ever seen. I couldn't move as it stood up and slowly moved towards me, stopping only as it got the bed. I shifted so i was now knelt infront of it, our faces level.