Other povs

(Isabelle

"Where is it?" He demanded.

"Where's what?" I asked weakly, the only thing keeping me up were the two men holding me. I knew they didn't want this, but he was their king.

"You stole something from me. Where is it, what was it" I remained silent, i knew my life was over. My only regret was my family, i could only hope they were strong enough.

I felt myself being pushed to my knees and knew it was the end.

"Do you have anything to tell me?" He smirked and i smiled up at him. "May our vampire king replace you soon" This infuriated him greatly. "I AM THE VAMPIRE" He roared. I didn't really feel the blade as my head was removed.

I looked around, i was back home. I heard footsteps and turned round and gasped. My Nickoli was walking towards me causing me to smile. That smile dropped when i saw his face. He looked angry, cold, broken. "STEFAN" He bellowed. Even his voice was different, no longer happy and friendly. "Yes father?"

My son, gods he has grown into a handsome man. "The new slaves have arrived" Nickoli informed him. "Good i had to dismiss the last one" He smirked. A clattering sound echoed on the hallway and my eyes snapped to a young woman knelt on the floor, picking up plates. "You stupid human" Nickoli snapped as he came to stand in front of her.

"I I'm s sorry master" She cried causing me to frown. I watched in horror as he picked her up by her neck. The woman clawing at his hands as she chocked. "Well at you won't do it again" He sneered before snapping her neck.

"God why can't they do anything right?" Stefan laughed. Nickoli just shrugged "SLAVE" he bellowed. Another human shuffled forward. "Clean up this mess" He ordered before turning around and walking away with Stefan.

My heart broke as i watched the man bend down and look at the woman. "Baby?" He whispered as a tear escaped him. He picked up her head and lay it on his lap. "Oh love, I'm sorry. I will be with you soon, i promise." Who were these people? My son, my husband. These were not the people i knew.

"Hello child" I turned to face my great, great, great grandmother. "Grandmother?" She smiled sadly "My child, do not blame them. They were told the hunters killed you" Tears stained my face. "But why?" I asked, unable to finish. "Grief child. Pure grief and hatred has taken hold of their hearts"

I too grieved, for my son, my husband, the innocents murdered by Hugos lies.

"You have a choice to make child" "What choice.?" I asked, wiping my tears. "You have earned the right to return" My eyes widened, to return was an honour only afforded to the Originals who had provided a service. It also came with a risk. I would return human born. Nickoli would have to become the man he used to be. But we would never meet if he remained the man i just saw. But could he change? Could, by some miracle, he return to the man i loved. Would it be worth the risk? I already knew the answer. "If he fails then you shall remain human" My grandmother pointed out. "And if he doesn't then he deserves to be happy" I replied

"Very well child. I shall see you at the awakening" I nodded and everything went black.

(Stefan)

"Stefan, Stefan my love" I opened my eyes to see Kitty knelt over me. "Play with me" She laughed. I knew then that i was asleep. I nodded my head and got out of bed. "Catch me Stefan" She laughed as she ran out of the bedroom. Laughing with her i gave chase, keeping it at a humans pace.

It was dark outside and no one was around as we tore down the halls. Looking back Kitty laughed before dashing out of the door.

I followed her to find her stood by the maze. "Come play with me" I smiled and began walking over. Before i was half way Kitty knelt on all fours and i stopped as she began to change. My jaw dropped as a huge black house cat sat in front of me.