The Tainted

"Urgh, what is wrong with me?" I mumbled as i fell through the door to my old room.

Vampires don't get sick, yet for the past two weeks i was getting worse. I was burning, sweaty and shivering. My gums ached, no matter how much blood i drank. And my temper was awful, i would lose it over nothing. Stripping my clothes from my body i stumbled my way into the bathroom, desperate to cool down.

Turning the shower on i climbed in, not caring it was cold. I almost sobbed as i felt my fevered flesh begin to cool. Yet i sank to the floor, my gums still ached my stomach burned and my head was going to explode. Sinking to the floor i curled up into a tight ball, letting the cold water run over me.

What was wrong with me? What was happening? I closed my eyes as the pain rolled through me.

"Stefan?" A soft feminine voice called my name. A small hand touched my arm "Come on Stefan, you need to get up" So beautiful, alluring. I opened my eyes to see who the voice belonged to. "Kitty?" I croaked, disbelievingly. Kitty just smiled and put her hands on my arm, tugging at me "You need to get up" Her voice rang through me. Shakily i got up and Kitty helped me out of the shower, she made me stand there as she dried me off and wrapped the towel around my waist. We made our way into the bedroom where she got me to lie on the bed.  I got a good look at Kitty who was wearing a deer hide dress, although small it covered what it needed to and was loose enough to allow her to move..

She sat on the edge of the bed next to me and ran her fingers over my forhead. "I will look after you" She promised. My guts clenched painfully and my fangs dropped, groaning i curled up and turned my back to her, unable to stop the groan of pain that escaped me. "Oh Stefan" I heard Kitty sigh. Her hand touched my arm and i felt her trying to pull me to face her. My fangs ached "You have to leave" I gritted through my teeth, my fangs digging into my lips. "Stefan look at me" Her voice alone made me want to turn round, instead i shook my head "Please leave" I begged, i really didn't want to hurt her.

Kitty pulled at my arm again "Look at me Stefan" Gods her voice, i had no choice but to obey it. Turning round i faced her, i knew my face was contorted and my fangs hung over my lips. What she did next shocked and surprised me. She stroked my face "So beautiful" She whispered. I whimpered as i stared at her throat. I wanted her blood, the beast in me was clawing inside me to take it and drink her dry. Kitty smiled and lifted her head slightly exposing more of it yet never taking her eyes of me. "Drink" She ordered, i only shook my head. "Claim me Stefan, as my lover" I frowned. "Love me as you master me, make me yours" Her voice, it did things to me. Rational thoughts left me as i found myself shifting closer her. "Love me as i love you" She whispered. A growl rumbled through me as my beast clawed its way out and i grabbed her arms roughly. "Kitty" I growled at her, wanting to warn her.

Kitty just smiled and placed her hands either side of my face. "Let me help you, let me love you" She spoke softly and tilted her head back. I could smell the blood running through her and brought my nose to her throat. Inhaling deeply i groaned, gods she smelt delicious. It was to late and without warning i growled sinking into her soft flesh. "Stefan" She cried softly, yet it didn't sound like she was in pain. Her blood ran over my tongue and i moaned as my eyes rolled back, so sweet. I pulled her closer to me drinking deeply, my grip relaxed and she wrapped her arms around me, her fingers burying themselves into my hair. Without warning i grabbed her and spun round laying her underneath me, my mouth never leaving her skin. "Stefan" She cried quietly, her body wrapped around mine. My hips grinded against her causing her to arch her back and my fangs sank further into her. My hands made their way down her body and under her dress, gripping her hips firmly. My mind was lost to the lust clouding my mind, for her blood, her body. We wanted her, my beast and i. I continued drinking from her as my hands explored her. So soft, her skin felt so good. Finally tearing myself from her i looked down as my hand came up and pulled a strap from her shoulder and exposing her breast before palming it. "Stefan please" She breathed arching into my hand.