First Time

Your POV
I was listening to my (f/m) and sketching, i like to draw and art stuff like that. I just finished my drawing of a black wolf i don't know why i like this animal but it gives me a good felling cause it's just like me lonely.
I looked at the clock and it was 11.00pm i don't see why i shouldn't leave early so i change to my uniform wich has a hole on it's shoulder and double that with a jacket, i goed down stairs grabing the spair house keys and my phone if i need it, i lefted a note on the fidge telling that i'm going of to work 'till 6.
I went outside and started walking, i almost forgot that today's TBonnie's birthday or the day he was programed? I don't know i just know it's his day.
(A/n) in this story TBonnie is a guy.
I got to the pizzaria and no one was there so i quictkly runned towards the office and sat untill 12am. 12am clock ranged and i got up walking to the show stage to see the other's and was greeted by TFreddy.
"Oh, hi (y/n)your here already? Is your shoulder alright?" He asked trowing me a smile.
"I got here early and it's ok" he nodded and walked me to kid's cove.
I saw Mangle, TChica, Foxy, BB, Old Freddy discussing something.
"Hi (y/n)! Your back!" Said TChica and Freddy looked at me confused.
"So she's the new night guard?" He asked.
"Um, yeah. What are you guy's discussing about?" I asked.
"TBonnie's birthday were gonna trow him a suprise Bparty" said Mangle.
"Yeah but how?" Asked Foxy and i just started thinking on how were gonna suprise him.
"How about we turn off all the light's in the show stage room and lure TBonnie there then we pop out and suprise him" i sugested, everyone looked at each other and smiled.
"We haven't tought of that before" said BB exited.
"Alright we just need some present's" said TFreddy.
But then everyone looked a little nerveous and then they looked at me.
"Um...., what's wrong?" I asked hoping that i didn't do anything wrong.
"We don't have any present's" said Mangle.
"Uh. oh" TChica is getting nerveous.
"The only place we can actually get present's is the prize corner" said Freddy but they were upset.
"You can talk to Mari right?" Asked Mangle, at the same time everyone looked at me. I was really confused i tilted my head still trying to understand.
"Why do you guy's hate Mari so much?" I asked getting a little mad.
"Um...., because he's a murderer" said TFreddy but i already heard that explenation.
"So?" I asked, i don't care if Mari is a killer i.......love him.

"(y/n)" Mangle said with a sad voice.
"Look he isn't the killer that you think he is, he's really nice ok?" I was really getting mad, i like Mari like a lot but i'm to scared to tell him.
"No but can you get a few present's for TBonnie. You're the only one that is close to Puppet" said TChica.
"His name is Marionette" i'm really mad now, i don't care if they think he's bad but i....love him.

"Well can you get a few present's from prize corner? We really need them" said TChica. I think a little before awnsering.
"Alright, but if there's no good present's then it's not my or Mari's fault ok?" They looked a bit suprised but thet need those present's for TBonnie's birthday or whatever.
"Fine" Freddy finaly awnsered and i head of to the prize corner not just to pick up some present's but to see Marionette.
I got there and the music box had stoped i look around and it was dark i find the switch to put on the light's but it was still pretty dark.
I picked up a few gift's and put them into a plastic bag, i felt like someone is behind me i quictkly turn around and find Mari standing there smiling at me but i can see he is still worried about earlier today and i understand but i'm fine.
"Um....., is you're trouth alright?" He asked approaching me
"Yeah it doesn't hurt that much anymore and i'm sorry if he hurted you" i really like him.
"You forgot this" he handed me the mask he wanted to give me. I looked at him really embaresed.
"T....thank's" i took the mask with really blushed face.
"It's TBonnie's birthday right?" He changed into his human form.
"Yeah" i frowned remembering that he can't come to TBonnie's birthday party, i was really sad knowing that every one hate's Mari.
"It's ok" Mari said that as if he read my mind.
"How do yo-"
"Know? I can tell" he took the words out of my mouth i facepalmed.
"You need some help there?" He pointed to the present's.
"Um....ok" i really hope he isn't mad for this.
"I'm not mad, i don't care about these thing's anyway" again he read my mind i was so embaresed i mean he know's what i'm thinking.
He helped me cary the bag that is filled whit present's, we walked to kid's cove were Mangle, Foxy and Freddy were waiting.
"(y/n) your back..oh" Mangle stoped her sentece's as soon as she see's Mari
Mangle backed up showing fear.
"It's alright he helped me" i said and she relaxed a bit, Foxy didn't seem to care but Freddy was giving Mari a really cold stare good thing Mari ignored it.
He put down the bag and leave emediatly i tried to grab his hand but someone pulled me back on my wrisk i looked back and it was Freddy he looked at me with confusen in his face.
"(y/n) i think we should get going" he said Foxy and Mangle nodded.
"Alright" i said with a disapointed face and voice i really want to be with Mari.

Marionette's POV
I walked to the prize corner getting really pissed of because of Freddy the old one, he seem to be interested in
(y/n) but i am not letting anything hapen to her.
I got inside my box and played with the puppet plushie that (y/n) gave me it was kinda like me it had black as a main colour with some white strip's the mask was like mine. I noticed hand stitching and it was a really good stitch, did she made this? I asked to my self, if she did why didn't she tell me or why didn't i notice much earlier (facepalm time *3*)
Uugh i'm so stupid why in this cursed world did i not notice this. I really need to talk to her, to tell her how i feel cause i.......love her.

(A/n) what the? Why is there only one person who is reading my story? And she is Indonesian!? The world really is cursed :"(