First Lesson!

Previously:
Vendetta:"Well pollar, im vendetta..and now come on we're going to train"
He said as he leads you guys outta the room.

'Oh well! New day in hell hole!'
You think to yourself in a sarcastic way.

And so it continued___________________________________

Vendetta:"Well pollar, im vendetta..and now come on we're going to train"
He said as he leads you guys outta the room.

'Oh well! New day in hell hole!'
You think to yourself in a sarcastic way as you followed vendetta with pollar behind you.

Pollar was growling as vendetta a bit near her, making you a bit uncomfortable but yet you felt safe near pollar.

You sighed heavily making her to stop growling and looked at you rather worried.You perks your head to her direction as you guys still following vendetta.

Pollar:"What's wrong?"

"Owhh..nothing" i was just tired.."

Pollar:"Because of what?"

"Nothing.."
You said so as you guys walked down the hall and go to a large gymnasium looking training room but no one's there..

"Where are the rest?"

Vendetta:"This is you private training place.."

Pollar:"Why do you say it 'Private'?"

Vendetta:"Well..because it's the training room only for both of you...since (y/n) is a niece of one of my best friend and pollar is an outcast angel, so you guys should be fine working out here.. and here you'll be instructed by jasper.."
He said as a grey bird came out of nowhere and walk to you guys.

Jasper:"OKAY, LISTEN UP KIDDO! WE'RE HERE TO HAVE A LESSON AND PRACTICE HARD...UNDERSTOOD YOUNG LADY!!"

"Yes sir.."

Pollar:"how in the fuck this particular birb will teach us..??"
She said as it offends jasper, making it to heat up.

Jasper:"LISTEN UP, YE NO GOOD ANGEL..YOU AI-"
his sentence cut as some purple boy covered his mouth.

???:"Aye..aye...Jasper..no..maybe their just teasing you..hehe.."
He said as he smiled at you and Pollar.

???:"He's right mate..we're here to teach the kids about self defense"
A girl with a sided way hair that turtoquise came.You took a notice that her eyes were bandage on the right one.

She notice your staring and smiled as she let out a hammer.

'Damn..that's one big hammer..'
You thought to yourself as pollar float around.

Lite:"Hey there mate, The name's starlite but ye can call me lite or lizzie..nice to meet you newbie's"
She said as she lift her floating anti gravity little top hat.

Vince:"And im vince!"
He said as he smiled widely with a cherry tone..

"Hi!"
You greet them back with a smile.

Pollar:"hello.."
She said a bit whispery.

Lite:"okay now..let's do our lesson..and our first lesson is to help us with hunting or tracking down a criminal"
She said as she trapeze from a hanging cable that was lying around the ceiling.

"Okay..."
You said as you tried to jump but failed and catched by a certain man, vendetta.

"Gaaahh..im so sorry.."
You said with a blush on your face.

Vendetta:"Don't worry..i was just doing my work.."
He smirks and chuckled a bit as he put you down.

Your blush were pretty much increase as your heart thump faster and faster by minute.

Do you love him? Does he love you back? Wait! No..you don't love him..or do you?

You were spacing out alone as suddenly pollar noticed that and snapped you out of it.

Pollar:"Hey..(Y/n) you okay?"

"Yea..yea..why wouldn't i?"
You shake your head trying to process this.

Pollar:"Okay good..lite is going to demonstrate another movement.."
She said as she points at lite who is doing a parkour around the building..

She stopped and look at you guys with a smile.

Lite:"Now..you guys tried.."
She said as she smiled.

Pollar:"Aight.."
She simply said and let out her wings as he fly around doing a bit of acrobatics making the crowd dazzled.

But then one that aren't amuse were vendetta..

Lite:"Okay now you try (Y/n)...(Y/n)"
You were spacing out again but quickly snapped out of it as you shake your head.

"Yeaa..yea..okay.."
You said as you grab a stick and try to do acrobatic things with it and succesfully did it.

You look to vendetta direction and see his smirking making your face flustered red.

Lite:"Nice job newbie's, okay let's try to call our astro beast..you know what astro beast is?"
She said as you guys shook your head at the same time.

Lite:"Okay jasper, can you tell them what is an astro beast.."
She said as jasper go infront of her.

Jasper:"AIGHT LISTEN UP YE NOOBS, ASTROBEAST IS A BEAST THAT YOUR SOUL HAVE, THEY HELP YOU AND YOU CONTROL IT WITH YOUR MIND.GOT IT?"
He said as you guys nodded in respond.

"Wow cool..."

Pollar:"what is my astrobeast?"

Jasper:"YOU'LL FIND THEM IF YOU CALL THEM.."
he said so making you guys amaze..

After you guys have a Q and A a bit..you concentrated calling your astrobeast like lite and pollar.

Afterawhile of concentrating..you sudenlly feel a rub between your hands and look to see a (Fav animal)

You were pretty much happy..you found your astrobeast, you look around and see pollar had an owl on her head.

Lite have a lizard on his head munching on a strand of hair.(See the easter eggz? :3)

Lite:"Welp! I think i have to stop thinking about darren.."
She said as she make funny face to the grey coloured lizard.making the grey coloured lizard to stick out it's tounge and look cool..

Vince:"Look..i got a little me.."
He said as he carried a purple snake in his hand.

You laughed a bit as you looked at your and pat it's head.it's give you a little squakey toy noise.

You smiled and hugged it.

Vendetta:"Okay enough of cuddling.."
He said as he looked at you with a bit of jealousy, you responded with a giggle making his face a bit flustered with his angry expression..

Lite chuckled as he see vendetta sudden action.

Lite:"Okay..i think we have enough lesson for today and now let's have a meal on the cafetaria.."
She said as she put her beast on her head.

'It's going to be a long day, huh?'
You sighed and followed her.