4; senpai cum in my ass and call me obama

A/N: i got black lines from mayday parade and sgfg!!! Yayayyy! k back to the story...

~

I woke up startled, like always, because of my alarm. I stood up lazily and went freshen up to the bathroom and get dressed. I put on a gray shirt with white stripes, black skinny jeans, and black converse.

On my way to the bus I put on my earbuds and listened to twenty øne piløts. When the bus came I hopped in, going to the back and the window side like always. I just stared out the window, while looking through my notifications and social media every now and then. The bus stopped and I walked through the long, small space between the seats and get out, the bus instantly getting out of school grounds afterwards.

I went inside and inmediately went find Ashton and Luke. I found them near the cafeteria... like always.

"What's up Obama?" Luke said and I looked at him confused and then at Ashton to see if he knew what he was talking about. He definitely knew.

"What even?" I say with a confused look on my face.

"It's your kik name" Ashton says giggling and then Luke adds "senpai cum in my ass and call me obama" and burts out laughing.

"Ohh, that" I say giggling

"Where did you get that from Sophia?"

"You know what Ash?"

"What?" He says with a smile on his face while Luke is still laughing softly.

"I honestly don't know" we all start laughing again and go make locker change afterwards.

I close my locker and at the same time the bell rings "Here we go" I say to myself and walk to my first class, luckly Ash was with me.

I walked into the class room and inmediately Andy, a tattooed guy, starts throwing papers at me and I give him a stern look and mouth "stop". I quickly go to the back but ashton takes the last seat, which is the one i was gonna take, and he smiles at me and I return the smile, sarcastically, sitting in front of him.

"Why does math have to be the first class?" I ask myself but Ash answers.

"I know, it's so confusing"

We stood there listening to the teacher the rest of the class and eventually started doing some excersices.

A/N: Guys ik this is very short, but i hadn't updated in long and i didn't want to keep you waiting, i promise i'll update sooner. Im so sorry. Thanks for sticking up with this xx

-gabs ♡