7; they look like rock gods

the waitress then came with our food and we ate in silence, but not an awkward one.. at least for me. michael and ashton started competing to see who ate their fat áss burgers first. "you guys are gonna shìt yourselves" i said chuckling afterwards and then my ears wanted to blow up because of michael screaming in victory.

"ahaa! i won, now suck my díck" as the words left his mouth he covered it and we all looked at him dead in the eye. "too loud" as he said that we all bursted laughing. "mashton is real people" calum said as ashton stared at him dead in the eye "rematch! more burgers" ashton said aswe laughed, but little did we know he was serious.

when we left the place ashton and michael where full and felt sick so we headed towards ashton's. i recieve a phone call "where the fuck are you?" my mother screams as soon as i accept the call, and just with that i end it amd turn my phone off. i know i will regret doing that because she'll probably beat me up, but in the end it'll be worth it because i'll be with my boys.

as soon as we get there the boys go running downstairs to the basement, which makes me wonder what they're up to. i go set my stuff on the living room as i hear numerous shout from them "soph! come down here!" i sigh before giving in and going to the basement.

"what is it?" i say while going down the stairs and see ashton in the drums, luke and michael with guitars, and calum with a bass. i stare at them in awe as they look like rock gods.

"1, 2, 1-2-3-4" ash says as he crashes his drum sticks together and a very familiar song flows through my ears. american idiot. i sit down on the small couch ashton has here and admire the way they're into it, the way they play and sing with such passion.

when they finish I'm left with my mouth open and tears prickling my eyes. "th-that was amazing guys" i say as i stand up forcing a smile and go upstairs. i see them smiling but then frown and get confused looks on their faces.

as i am crying in ashton's bed i hear a faint scream of calum "i told you we should have done teenage dirtbag". i went to the bathroom and then it was all complete darkness.

A/N: guys i am so truly sorry that i didn't update earlier, i totally forgot about this; I'm also so sorry for this being so short.

i want to thank you all for all the positivity and votes/comment on this, i really appreciate it.

-gabs xx

dont be a silent reader (: