5; we're taking you to meet some friends

The day went on pretty fast  and when we got out of school I asked the guys if we could hang out or something, but ashton had math tutoring with Liz (Luke's mom) so Luke will accompany him and I shall stay home without acceptable company... like always.

As soon as I got home I took a warm shower and after getting out I got into comfy clothes ignoring my mother fighting with who knows who over the phone.

I started thinking when I layed down, well... overthinking actually and that always leads to me crying and falling asleep.

It's finally Saturday and when i woke up Ashton and Luke were sleeping with me I dont know how or why but yeah. I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my teeth and face, hopping into the shower later on. As I finish rinsing the conditioner off my hair I hear a soft knock on the door.

"Yeah?" I ask through the water.

"Soph me and Luke picked out an outfit for you and left it on the bed we will be waiting for you in the car" Ashton says and I can sense he is smiling.

"okay" I answer back simply and shave, i look at the razor and think about cutting but i can't because the guys will notice. When I finish my shower I wrap the towel around my body and go out into my room.

When i am done with my makeup and hair, which I didn't put much effort into, i go over to the bed and put on the cute but simple outfit the guys did for me. It consisted of a white crop top, a black skirt that fell a bit lower than mid-thigh, my all black vans, and a black fedora. When i went outside they were waiting inside the car and i hopped in.

"so... where are we going?" i asked in a cheery tone, something very rare coming from me.

"we're taking you to meet some friends" ashton said giggling afterwards

"who?"

"you dont know them" luke stated the obvious as i rolled my eyes and knew they weren't going to tell me.

we pulled up at a theater amd made our way to the front of it as two tall guys were making their way towards us and i clinged onto ashton's arm just in case.

"hey guys" the tall asian looking guy said in unision with the colored hair one, which i smirked at when i saw his hair and he winked making me blush.

"hey, did you buy the movie tickets?" ash asked

"yeah" the asian one nodded

"we got tickets for a horror movie" said the colored hair one and i inmediately tensed up, since hate horror movies. their voices sounded familiar though and i couldn't put my finger on what was so familiar about it.

"aren't you gonna introduce us to this lovely lady? im calum" he said and put his hand out for me to shake and my eyes widened while shaking it.

"i-i'm sophia" as those words rolled off my tounge his eyes widened too but i shaked my head as not to mention anything around the others.

"let me guess, you're michael?"

"yes, how'd you know?" he said with eyebrows furrowed together and everyone looking at me.

"lucky guess?"

"anyways, let's go see the movie" and with that all of us went inside the theater and got popcorn and all that stuff.

when we sat down i was in between calum and luke, ashton next to calum and michael next to luke. while the comercials were on me and calum were catching up as to how he knew ashton and luke and how i knew them. when the movie started i took a deep breath and tried to be as calm as possible, a bit further jnto the movie i looked to the side to watch luke's face expressions and then back at the screen and i gasped.

there he was.

AN: tysm for 800+ reads, this means a lot to me, im also very sorry for not updating in such a long time, i lost motivation sadly, but i will try to keep updating weekly,, i will also start doing the chapters lower case intended bc i dont want to keep touching the arrow thinghy every now and then.

stay as lovely as unicorn glitter poop (idek)

- gabs ♡