Chapter 1

J-hope's pov

*sigh* first day of school. I hate it, but I have to go anyways. I have to see her again.
*flashback to summer break*
I was riding my bike in the park with my hyung, Namjoon. We stopped by a park to rest. While sitting down on a bench, I heard a girl singing. She had such a beautiful voice like an angel. I turned my head to look for the mysterious girl that was singing.
"Hyung" I asked Namjoon.
"What?"
"Do you hear that? There's a girl singing near by."
"Hmmmm. Oh! It's uhhhh what was her name?? Ahgg..... Oh it's Young Haneul. She's one of my friends from grade school." I nodded at what he said and decided to look for her. I got up and looked around. There she was, laying on the grass with her long beautiful black-ish brown hair. But suddenly she stopped singing and got up. I saw her, she was beautiful but she looked like she was sad. She took her stuff and walked away. My heartu!!! It's beating so fast!! I could feel my cheeks getting warm. I walked back to Namjoon.
"Hyung, I think I like her......" I stared at her till I couldn't see her no more.
"Hobie, are you serious?! That's great news!! After how many years?.... Was it 3?" He answered me. "Close. It was 4 years" I said a little depressed. I just remembered about my first girlfriend.... And I'll never forget her.

*end of flashback*

I finished my morning routine and went to the kitchen and found Jin Hyung in the kitchen making breakfast.
"Are the hyungs and maknaes awake yet??" I ask Hyung while sitting in a chair.
"No they haven't. They all stayed up playing games because it was the last day of their "freedom"
I chuckled cuz I could tell that he was irritated. "I'll go wake them up, just tell me when you're done!" "Really?! Thanks Hoseok! I owe you one!"
I got up and went to the first room which was Namjoon(RapMon), Jungkook, and Yoongi(suga). I walked up to Namjoon and said,"Hyung wake up we have to go to school". He looked at me and groans,"Hmmm? 5 more minutes mom". Are you serious Hyung do I look like your mom? Well since that didn't work I walked over to the maknae. "Yah! Kookie wake up!", I yelled at him. No answer. Are you serious?! Obviously waking Suga hyung up was going to be hard, so I didn't dare to wake him up. But I do have an idea. I quickly put on an act like we were going to be late to school. I quickly loosened my neck tie and messed up my hair, then I ran into the first room an yelled,"YOU GUYS WAKE UP!!! WE'RE LATE FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!". I yelled so loud that Jimin and Taehyung heard me. As I was trying to hold in my laughter, they all woke up immediately. You should've seen their faces! They were all panicking and to my surprise, Suga actually woke up for once. They all got up rushing to the bathroom to do their morning routines. I walked back to the kitchen and sat down. "So what did you do?" "I just yelled out that we're late for school. And they all got up, especially Yoongi he actually woke up for the first time without hitting us." I was touching my phone while thinking of Haneul,but then I remembered about her. I was having second thoughts about Haneul, if I really should fall in love with her. I got out of my thoughts to change the subject. It hit me! Let's talk about Jin. "Hyung." He looked up at me and said what. "So how are you and Namjoon?", I asked him. I guess he was startled, he accidentally cut himself with the knife. I looked up,"Hyung are you okay?!". "Uhh yea I'm alright why would you bring this up with everyone in the house?", he said looking at me with a glare. "Hey I just wanted to know, so do you still like him??" I asked standing up. "Y-yes, I do, so what you gotta problem with that?". I walked over to him and put my right arm around his neck, "Of course I don't have a problem about it, I'm happy for you. How long have you liked him?". 
"Umm for almost a year now,today is actually the 1 year...". Last night I just found out that Jin likes Namjoon. I was shocked but I would understand why he likes him. I mean c'mon Namjoon is the leader, he's mature(sometimes), understanding, very cheerful, handsome( according to the maknae's scale ), etc.

He stood up to the sink to clean his cut,"I'm alright I guess, I mean I'm kinda sad on how he'll never like me. I also worry about what if he finds out? That I like him, that I'm gay?". His words cut into me deep. I took all of his words to heart, I understood how he felt. At the corner of my eye I saw someone hiding. "Who's there, come out now," Jin and I turned around, it was.............

Namjoon pov

I finished getting ready because Hoseok said that we were late. I walked to the kitchen, I was going to talk but I over heard J-horse and Jin talking. I quickly hid behind the wall to listen to them talk.
"Hey I just wanted to know,so do you still like him?" J-horse asked. Wait Jin likes someone?? Who is it? It felt like someone was squeezing my heart when I heard. I kept on listening to their convo.
  "Y-yes, I do. What you gotta problem with that?"
"Of course I don't, I'm happy for you how long have you liked him?"
  "Uhh for almost a year, today is actually 1 year"
There was silence for a bit. I was going to walk out when Jin started talking,"I'm alright I guess, I mean I'm kinda sad on how he'll never like me. I also worry about what if he finds out? That I like him, that I'm gay?". Wait Jin's gay? Who does he like? Do I know the guy? A whole bunch of questions kept going through my mind until Hoseok pointed me out. I got nervous cuz I felt Jin's eyes on me, even though they couldn't see me. So I had no choice but to tell them that I was eves dropping. Jin's eyes widen and his face was flushed with red. "Sorry I kinda eves dropped on your convo,".

3rd person pov

After the incident, everyone was ready for school.

Meanwhile in the way to school, the air was filled with awkwardness. J-hope was looking out the window while listening to their song "I Need U". His heart started to beat faster as his cheeks were beginning to redden. There was a girl who was walking to school that had the same uniform as them. J-hope knew exactly who it was.

A/n
Hello readers!! This is my second fanfic of Bts, the first one was with Namjoon/RapMon. I hope you liked the first chapter even though it's kinda lame but I promise it'll get better! I love you! Remember to comment and vote thanks! 😍❤️😘☺️😝