Update

Hello! I know I'm sorry, I haven't been updating but I just wanted my readers to know what's going on with me.

1. Family problems
My family isn't the most perfect or accepting you can say, especially my parents😑 but then I'm just going through a lot right now with one of my brothers. We don't get along with each other but I manage to try and avoid him. It's ok I've lived through this for half of my life already. He doesn't support me in anything I do or what I will do and we get into arguments a lot.

2. Uhhh I got a GF
I totally understand if my readers don't want to read my stories anymore because of the title. Yes I have a girlfriend, and yes I'm a girl.  No I'm not lesbian but Bisexual. I understand if some of you are homophobic or don't like people that are homosexual and bisexual but I'm just saying, if you guys don't wanna read stories from a bisexual person then you can. You can say it's kinda hard to hide it from your family especially when they don't support it, they look down on you but I've done a great job so far😁. I've been happier than ever. She's treating me just right *starts singing Got7*. I'll probably be able to update if I become more happy.

3. School
I fucking haaatee school. I always have homework after school and on Mondays and Wednesdays I have band practice after school till 5:15 and it's a pain in the ass. But I still enjoy it since most of my friends are there with me and I've met new people. But then there's English. Ohhhh mmahhhh gawwdd, so much fucking reading!!! And testing!! And then there's math😑 worse subject ever.  I hate that class.

Lastly 4. Writers block
Istg I don't know what to write next  with If I could stay with you. But In Luv With Her I already have everything set up and im in the middle of writing it. But seriously with namjoons I don't know what was gonna happen next after he confesses. I'm sorry but I'll try to remember or make something hip for you guys😭 I'll try to quickly comeback from my hiatus. Thank you chingus!! ❤️❤️