Ch. 7 Let The Battle Begin

I woke up at 1:00 at night, so I went to the training grounds. I went to the track and ran for 2 hours, equaling the same distance from our galaxy to another and back. I used the dummies to practice my magic for 4 hours. The sun had risen when I finally got the hang of flying. Now I had to do what I was most afraid to do, hunt. I turned to my wolf form and ran into the forest. I found deer and as I killed one, I wanted to run after the rest and kill them all. I fought it and almost gave in when I remembered how to control it. I ate the deer I caught and went to a river to drink water. I looked at myself and realized that this is the me that was created not born, but I must accept this form in order to control it.

"Your wolf form is a lot more beautiful than I thought it would be." I turned to see Christopher sitting on a rock and turned back to my reflection. My eyes were golden and fur was blue with black tips at the ears, tails, and paws.  

"Go away Christopher." I sighed and laid down on the ground.

"Come on cheer up. You'll be my mate as soon as we mate." He grinned

"What's so great about that?" I said in a broad tone.

"Why can't you just accept that I'm your mate now!" He turned to leave.

"What a stupid question." He paused from walking and turned back to me.

"Why stupid?" He asked full of curiosity. I looked at him and gave him an evil wolf smile.

"I have accepted this fate, but I never said that I would stop hating you." He looked shocked and to save him the trouble, I left before he could say anything.

 I changed back and unlike other wolves, my clothes come back on my body instead of ripping off. I flew up in the air and looked out to the world. It was 12:00 and as I looked at the world, I laughed as it amazed me that the light of the sun hid the darkness within this world. I flew higher and higher until I was able to see whole Werewolf Kingdom and zoomed my vision in on the castle. I looked in the castle to see Lucas preparing for a war. I wasn't surprised, I was amused. After I told him not to get involved and he goes and does this. He should have more faith in me, but I understand why he'd do something like this. He wants me back as soon as possible and I want to return home as soon as possible too.

"Eva, get down here before someone sees you!" I looked down to see Christopher and looked back at the castle. I smiled as I saw Lucas looking at me with hope in his eyes. Tears fall as I know that he hoped that I would return home to him and it hurt knowing that I could never go back to his loving arms.

"Too late." I mumbled, but Christopher still heard me.

"Get down here now!" I mouthed 'I love you'  to him and flew down to the ground. "Who saw you?" I turned to look at him in the eyes with no emotion.

"Lucas." He face paled as I told him with empty eyes. I walked back to the house and made something to eat. 

"Hey whore." said the blond bitch from yesterday.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I said in an innocent voice.

"My name is Rebecca, slut and I suggest that you remember that, cause you don't want to get on my bad side."

"So your name is Rebecca Slut then. I'll call you Slut as I don't want to be on a first name bases with you." I put my dish in the sink and dodged the knife that she through. "You should be more careful, someone could have gotten hurt." I said as I appeared behind her and handed her the knife.

"How did you..." I smiled as her face became pale and went to the living room. The chips were still there so I sat upside down and eat the chips as I watched ridiculousness. 

"Do you always watch TV like that. You're going to choke." I looked at the brown haired guy from yesterday.

 "Brown haired guy." I said in a amused tone.

"Brown haired guy?" He looked cute when he made a confused face."My name's Andrew."

"I'm Eva." I sit upright with my legs crossed.

"Nice to meet you." He sat down next to me.

"Wish I could say the same."

"Yeah I really didn't want to bring you by force, but he did it anyway."

"You're a lot nicer then everyone here. How come I've never seen you here?"

"I just started to live here about 2 or 3 months ago." That's about when I stopped coming here.

"Do you agree with everyone, in taking over the world." He rubbed down his nose and that was all I needed to know. It was a sign showing that nobody agrees with him, but are spies to make sure that he fails. 

"Yes, I do. Why should they be able to live happily when we're suffering!" I smiled at him and went back to watching TV smirking.

-----------------------------

I must have fallen asleep at some point, because when I work up I was in Christopher's arms and at the battle field. I saw Lucas across from us, but I knew something was wrong when Lucas's face paled when he saw that I was awake. Then I saw the knife in Christopher's hand. He looked down at me and smiled wide.

"She's awake Lucas! Now she can watch you fail at being her mate! Now you well know what it feels like to be broken!" Next thing I know, the knife stabbed my heart. He dropped me as Andrew killed him and Lucas ran to me. I couldn't hear him, but before I lost consciousness I heard him say, no begging me to come back to him, to stay alive. The battle was far from finded, no, now I must fight for my life.